Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 16-12-2021, 09:55 PM
Master

We have been in lock down for months. That was a few months ago now. When the lock down was over we still had to wear masks. A few days ago we no longer have to wear a mask in Sydney except for airport, nursing homes and a few other venues. Mostly we do not have to wear a mask now. I still wear a mask at the shops as covid is going up and up. There are a lot of people wearing masks at the shops.
Old 16-12-2021, 10:04 PM
Master

Early December people that are not vaccinated are now allowed to go to shops, cafes and restaurants. Vaccinated people were allowed to go to those places for months. Before December people that were not vaccinated were allowed to go to supermarkets to buy food but not other shops. It has caused vandalism and anger with the people that are not vaccinated. There have been a number of demonstrations about this.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:57 AM
Master

I have just heard on the news that people are scared to go out because of the new covid variant. There have been a lot of cancellations at restaurants. The restaurants are worried as they are loosing a lot of money and may go under. It is a shame that this is happening. It is not just restaurants, it is the clothes shops as well. I think it depends where the outbreak of covid is. Where I live people, there are a lot of people going out to cafes. Our covid number has got much higher than yesterday and the day before. There are queues of cars waiting to get covid tested each day.
Old 17-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Master
Crazy world isn't it - when will they listen 'positive adverts on TV every night' to teach the young and the strong how to power up the immune system, and protect the vulnerable, while we deal with this madness being created worldwide, and get some stability.

Some here may not know about this NHS group that I'm part of, and thinking things differently to all this hiding business...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3827...766/?ref=share

Everyone is welcome to join.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-12-2021, 10:56 AM
Master
Wife's up early this morning for work - so I get up make her a brew 'tea' and go back and meditate after a dream the night before.... Tinnitus is up, so I know there's something going on as in a message/guidance coming to me - and the blue swirling energy I see is gorgeous in meditation this morning - so here I am up and ready 'bang on path'...

Here's a blast from the past 'Duplicate World' some will have seen this in mid 2020's on here - people can't see it now from the website, I removed the link to it when no one would listen, but you here can see it here again.

And later I'm going to explain on our NHS group why it will be in a good idea for any newspapers looking on now to come out and support us, and show them this duplicate world page - for change and what's right for our grandchildren's future on this planet, and ours right now - instead of picking up on tales and stories by so called science professors and the like, who know nothing different than what they've been taught in manuals and a long glass tube.

Its only fair we have a say isn't it - science on radio 10 times a day, give me a chance - and if anyone want's to have a go when I speak, bring em on - because nothing's working 'yet' give someone else a chance, as in fair play - then decide...

https://www.strengthinminds.co.uk/duplicate-world.html

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-12-2021, 12:40 AM
Master

Everyone would have heard the new covid variant is rising all over the world or mostly around the world. England is very bad. In Sydney we now have 350,000 new cases in the last 24 hours. I can still see my mother who lives in a nursing home but only one person is allowed in the home per day. Before it was two people. It is a shame but that is the way it is. People are canceling their flights because of the uncertainty of being locked down. I wish I could say there is good news but it is the way it is.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:42 AM
Master
Angel Sparkles that I see after my NDE years ago were strong this morning... And yes the eyes of the world is on England and the UK now - waiting for that 'something to happen' moment that can change the direction 'and thinking' of the whole world.

They jabbed the whole nation up as many as they could catch, way ahead of the game in world terms - and that new bug that's come here is a cough, blown all out of proportion, media weakening millions of immune systems.

They should be ashamed - and teaching people on the TV nightly, how to strengthen immune systems up and jab the vulnerable - but they want it all, history books are not written yet for 2022 - this NHS battle is warming up - full on battle.

Anyone looking on now from science, media, MP's and advisors, and any in the greed mode - just have a think, I was shown these miserable distorted faces in the lower astral realms just drifting in the semi-dark in deep space - for months I was shown these in meditation, ready 'for now' this battle for greed 'think on' if this is you, do something good for your grandchildren.

I am not against jabs - but all in moderation, as required for the higher risk, and 'free will'... And here's some 'important' repeating numbers for me for keepsake, just seen - dated 21/12/21...

Last edited by one-light : 21-12-2021 at 01:01 PM.
Old 22-12-2021, 06:38 AM
Master
I have building my immune system up with herbs I add to my coffee. The coffee tastes so much better. I can't imagine going back to the old stuff.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-12-2021, 06:39 AM
Master

I am letting out my frustration. I know we are all in the same position. I bought a covid test home kit as my son wanted it. He is not well. My son has had a lot of stress lately and I think that is the reason why he is not well. The covid home test kit cost $50 for five tests. I thought that was expensive. A lot of people would not be able to afford to pay that. Other countries get it for free.

The Government keeps saying we have to live with covid and do not worry about it. A man on the radio made a good point. He said how is living with covid when we have to isolate for 72 hours. Unvaccinated people is longer. How is it living with covid when we have many hours line up in traffic to get tested. We are supposed to get a test result by the next day but because there are so many people queuing up the results take a lot longer. Instead of isolating for 72 hours they might have to isolate for 7 or 10 days while they wait to get their covid results. There are businesses that are not able to open because of an exposure to covid. There is a flow on effect. When the truck deliveries get covid they will have to isolate and the supermarkets will be short of groceries. This is supposed to be living with covid.
Old 22-12-2021, 09:42 AM
Master

A close contact in New South Wales you have to isolate for seven days for vaccinated people. There are a lot of holiday cancellations I have heard on the news.