Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-08-2021, 09:40 PM
Knower

https://www.history.com/news/1918-fl...ic-never-ended

I'm just replying to the original post. This will never go away really, so you might want to hibernate for a few years but most of the people do not. We have to get on with it.

I have a life to live. If I catch it, let be it.
(I'm vaccinated btw)
Old 24-08-2021, 08:05 AM
Master
Nice to hear from you Crwydryn interesting read - yes always been around those mutating viruses bugs whatever we call or choose to name them - my dear old dad used to say that's why aliens don't come here, because of all viruses, half a century ago he told me that.

Its how we deal with them of course, people will have different views on it all... I am focusing my efforts on helping people I know on here and in my town and country/world to stay strong, raise your immune system, on guard and try and enjoy your day everyone - even in lockdowns there's ways to make the day brighter - keep busy there...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-08-2021, 09:53 AM
Master
They're having it rough and tough in Australia - I was sent a video link from a newsreader there in Aus yesterday - she was saying the promise land doesn't look very promising at the moment, and she said the rest of the world looks on at us in horror with the way we are dealing with it all.

It does seem the safety measures, protection, fear, whatever you want to call it is through the roof - I watched and even the construction workers are masked up, and ten young people handcuffed on the beach and 1000 fine each - that 'never happened' here in my town masking construction workers.

So what the aussies are doing here is 'the exact opposite' of any country trying herd immunities, that was discussed in many countries in 2020, did any country ever do this, anyone know?

I know this, these are a bad bunch of virus/bugs - but all this locking people away creates MH problems through the roof, and lowers millions of immune systems in each country, which is why its hit so hard worldwide...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-08-2021, 10:16 AM
What are MH problems? Thanks. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-08-2021, 10:41 AM
Master
Mental health...

Old 26-08-2021, 11:24 AM
Master
Just a quick update with thoughts on all this here... We have just been shopping with my 86 yr old neighbour having a laugh as we do - and the big food store was busier than of recent, and more masked up ones as they come out of hibernation, I'll use that word as it used on this group - so 'more were masked than normal' about 90% had masks on, and I said to my wife and neighbour if we are not careful this is how its going to be in shops.

So this is not to have a go at anyone masked or not, but there's probably 80% of those people in store today double jabbed - and I was saying if we don't learn how to stay strong, strengthen our immune systems by leading a normal life, this is how its going to be year in year out mask up in shops in 10 years time - and we'll be telling our young kids this is how it is - and how its going to be.

We have changed something here in our town though - hardly any masks outside and we've stopped saying that phrase 'stay safe' to smiling, and have a good day - we had some laughs in the shop today I tell you - this is good for our well being, and immune systems...

Old 26-08-2021, 11:40 PM
Master

It is true locking up people can cause people getting depressed and have problems. There is a lot of worry. People have lost their freedom and businesses are struggling to survive.

The authorities in Sydney tightened up the restrictions and fines was because we now have over 1,000 people with the visus. A lot of people are not isolating and spreading the virus. A lot of people are doing the right thing. There have been a number of people that have died at home and mostly in hospital. The hospitals are now at breaking point. They do not want more people in hospital with covid.

There was a 30 year old man in hospital dying of covid. He was a construction worker.

When we first had the outbreak the Government did nothing. She just let it spread and it kept getting worse. She begged everyone to stay home but they did not. The shops were allowed open. Eventually when it got so bad she started to make tighter restrictions but it was too late. We would likely be out of this a lot sooner if we had a proper restrictions put in place when covid was first detected. The government knew it was delta variant and it was more serious. We could have been in lock down for three days like the other states in Australia.
Old 27-08-2021, 01:44 AM
AbodhiSky

I got to stay home for awhile but this week I was called back to work.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
lock down for three days like the other states in Australia.

Thanks for the update astralsuzy - some states and cities are doing better than others there then, or not? Here in the UK at some points we had some cities getting hit harder than others...

Old 28-08-2021, 02:51 PM
Master
I would just like to share with you all here about tunnels, and to share some possible light here in this little group looking on... When I was about 15 which seems like in a former lifetime ago - some friends and I decided to walk through a disused railway tunnel, just under 2 miles long - it was so dark even with torches that we had, so you could only see what your torch shone on - and quiet shhh, you could hear a pin drop and quite scary - what was that........ but then after a while a dot of light appeared in the distance, which grew brighter with each step.

So today this morning I was going over to see grandkids many miles away - this time not having to think about virus bugs as much, so nice as we've got some normality here ''up to now''... So I was excited and at 5.30 this morning adrenalin must have been kicking in a bit, wide awake and I seen Angel Sparkles for the first time in ages, my support saying we're with you, go and have a good day... and this came to mind to write here - possibly from my Guides to my gut - as in 'going with the gut' as is known where the 2nd brain is located 'clear knowing' in the tummy.

So when lying awake, I said 'good morning Higher Self' are you up yet....... I'm not sure it was the right thing to say, brain cell was just warming up lol - my Higher Self will approve me smiling about it anyway, and sharing that comment with you all.

So in those early hours I was preparing this in mind - any cavers looking on will know about that darkness re tunnels i'm talking about - that darkness that some may feel now in lockdown's... but light will appear - we've been in that dark tunnel this last 18 months on and off, light does appear, a tiny dot at first... so stay strong - keep busy - that light will come..........

So with our spiritual support, as in our Angels/family up there, and support from them... I very often say to people here on Earth, you want good spiritual support and guidance, go and earn it - be successful of course to support your family, but remember to stop 'daily/weekly' to help others on your journey, helping others beyond the call of duty, and yes this can be done in lockdown's - and like as in my recent years for example, me helping my/our/God's church to survive.

And then - and this is also very important, learn how to connect better with spirit - and learn how to listen/tune in for good guidance.

Have a good day/evening all...