Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Pathfinder

Feeling sad

I don't seem to get any replies on this site. But reaching out once last time. I don't know what I'm looking for really. Just some comfort and guidance. I've got a crush on a gentleman who has been working across the road.hes been giving me all the mutual vibes. I want to know him more but I literally can't approach him as he's with his workmates. So I want him to approach me. I know he won't be there forever. He hasn't been there today or yesterday and I am so down about it. I paid for a same day reading. But they charge alot of money for one question and I have 3 or 4. One user on here has given me a little reading which I'm hugely greatful for. I just desperately want some guidance.

Hoping someone sees this as my other posts have not been answered at all. Perhaps this site is not very busy?

I
Old 24-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Master

I'd just muster up my courage and run over when you see him next time and give him your phone number.
Old 25-09-2020, 03:51 AM
Master

Hi Miamoo, I hope you are feeling better. I do not think I could go across the road and ask him his phone number. I think that would be a hard thing to do. Perhaps you could ask for directions and pretend you do not know where it is. You could be appreciative for the information and offer to buy him a cup of coffee. If he declines then I would give up. It is an awkward thing to do. I wish you luck. Someone on the forum may not like my idea. They may have better ideas for you.

I would not get a reading. Most of the readings are scams. I have been through that a long time ago. I would not waste your money.
Old 25-09-2020, 09:28 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamoo
I don't seem to get any replies on this site. But reaching out once last time. I don't know what I'm looking for really. Just some comfort and guidance. I've got a crush on a gentleman who has been working across the road.hes been giving me all the mutual vibes. I want to know him more but I literally can't approach him as he's with his workmates. So I want him to approach me. I know he won't be there forever. He hasn't been there today or yesterday and I am so down about it. I paid for a same day reading. But they charge alot of money for one question and I have 3 or 4. One user on here has given me a little reading which I'm hugely greatful for. I just desperately want some guidance.

Hoping someone sees this as my other posts have not been answered at all. Perhaps this site is not very busy?

I
Hi... Are you friendly with the neighbours across the road where he is working ?.... If so , maybe you could pop over when the workmen have finished for the day and chat to them . You might get some feedback... Find out his name/ the company he works for etc. You may also learn how long they will be there for and maybe on last day , run across road with a note in sealed envelope , give it to him, and run back in house. At least if he didn't respond, you would know that maybe he is not in a position to persue a friendship. On the other hand, he may well be having the exact same thoughts as you, but too shy to approach you.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Lorelyen

Sorry to read your story. Linen53 seems to have an approach but if you felt shy about being assertive enough to give him your phone # outright, just introduce yourself saying you live across the road, seen him around and that and use some excuse like "if you need anything, here's my number."

It's difficult for a female to make the first move although times are changing. Even so, I don't know how it is where you live but it's become awkward for men to make the first move these days (in the UK)! There was once a kind of loose code of conduct about flirting that seems to have come to a halt thanks to certain groups of women! That easy dialogue between men and women I remember of 20 years ago has gone.

Best of luck.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:20 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for all your replies.

It's very awkward because I don't particularly know the neighbours. We've only started chatting this last couple of months but I've not been in the house etc.

She messaged me last week saying he had said what a lovely person I am. But I didn't dare ask anything so I just said aww thanks! I wish I had asked more now like is that the man on the digger? Tell him I said thank you.

I don't know when his last day will be. The job in itself she said will take 4-5 weeks. So there's another three to go. But he isn't there this week it seems.

It is so hard. I think I need to forget it and move on. It just feels like I was meant to meet him. But I've spent money and had readings and I'm still none the wiser. The psychic I paid for said he's shy and needs to gear up to approaching me. She says he realises that too. She said it will give him the push eventually to open his channels to me even more. But I don't know.

Thank you for all your replies. Hopefully if he's there next week I can lurk about outside abit with my son. But another part of me thinks it's time to forget.
Old 25-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Master

Don't forget it! You can do this!
Old 25-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamoo
Thank you for all your replies.

It's very awkward because I don't particularly know the neighbours. We've only started chatting this last couple of months but I've not been in the house etc.

She messaged me last week saying he had said what a lovely person I am. But I didn't dare ask anything so I just said aww thanks! I wish I had asked more now like is that the man on the digger? Tell him I said thank you.

I don't know when his last day will be. The job in itself she said will take 4-5 weeks. So there's another three to go. But he isn't there this week it seems.

It is so hard. I think I need to forget it and move on. It just feels like I was meant to meet him. But I've spent money and had readings and I'm still none the wiser. The psychic I paid for said he's shy and needs to gear up to approaching me. She says he realises that too. She said it will give him the push eventually to open his channels to me even more. But I don't know.

Thank you for all your replies. Hopefully if he's there next week I can lurk about outside abit with my son. But another part of me thinks it's time to forget.
It's never over till it's over... !!!!!! Another 3 weeks yet !!!! You need to get yourself out there, it's obvious he likes you !! Wait till you see him outside next time, then take your little lad outside to "play" , or do a bit of gardening, and wave at him... Kick the football about, and make sure you kick it in his direction, or better still, kick it in his face, at least then you got an excuse to run over , full of apologies , and get chatting properly....
Old 25-09-2020, 04:20 PM
Elfin

....Dear me girl... Where you live?... I'm coming over to knock both your heads together LOL... Or at least to drag him off his digger and tell him to get a grip !!!!!..... In a plus side... Even if the job finishes, he does at least know where you live, and may well push a note through your door....
Old 25-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Elfin

....another idea.. what kind of work they having done?...could you not use that as an excuse to chat with him in "passing" as work you might be "considering" in the near future, and ask for contact details?...