Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-05-2024, 07:01 PM
Master
EXCERPT POST 37:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

This is my understanding.

The difference between unconscious vs. conscious is the difference between what one wants (lower self and ego desire), and knowing what one needs (higher self and karmic desire, let's call it).

This is indeed "food for thought", as UnseekingSeeker just posted.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Master
EXCERPT POST 39:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex

Consciousness or Spirit might create (other) consciousness.

....there are multiple universes, does each universe have its own singular SPIRIT.

The "multiple universes" is a subject that I have tried to introduce here in the past so I'm glad that you brought it up.

My teacher did an extensive commentary on the story of Lila and the King from the Yoga Vashistha (reportedly the dialogues between Lord Ram and his guru Vashistha). It speaks of being able to shift one's attention to other universes and actually enter other universes with the ability to communicate with entities there.

In reference to your first comment (quoted above), consciousness does indeed seem to create other consciousnesses. In fact, we do it every night when we create dream universes and sometimes get entangled in them. (The dream example thus demonstrates two levels of consciousness, and I will stop there for the moment.) After one of my meditations related to this subject, my teacher spoke about time within time within time ... and confided that while she could navigate the universe in which we clearly abide (remote viewing, etc.), she stated that she couldn't yet remain firmly established at the next level. That seems to be as good a good as any to trigger further discussion.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I notice you didn't mention reincarnations. Karma and reincarnation.

In his "Talks", Ramana Maharshi stated that "the reincarnating ego is of the lower planes". At another time when a questioner asked about "reincarnation" and "karma", he simply said "that's what they teach the masses in the temple".

Now, moving on to the higher planes ........

Last edited by Still_Waters : 06-05-2024 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-05-2024, 07:34 PM
Ascender

Blessings LEMEX yes have looked beyond the veil of illusion and there is zero
entities present anywhere nor in any multi universes, there is not even one
in the absolute absolute stateless state, as one suggests a BEGINNING, and
Absolute Intelligence has never began "IT just eternally "IS".
regards michael.