Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 22-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Ascender
Angel1 My first time.

Well, my first legit reiki experience from a master.
I've dabbled in my own form of energy healing and others on have on me too.

Totally strained a back muscle the other day. Scheduled for a plain ol massage.
It ended up being a guy which made me feel uneasy. Scheduled for a woman in the first place. Tried to cancel but they were going to charge me 50%!! But it ended up being just perfect in the end :)

Some background synchronicity here.
Hours before my appointment, I was visiting some of my favorite metaphysical stores by random urge. Got some essential oils and 2 pieces of jewelry. The one that stood out the most was the morganite pendant. It can be used for getting in contact with angels and guides. I actually came in for rainbow moonstone but I ended up with that one because I couldn't stop holding it :)

I get there. Have a one on one with the manager about what I expect from a massage therapist. He tells me that this man is very renowned. The only one in the place that practices energy healing, chakra balance, etc. He's usually booked 2 months out but someone canceled last minute. AND TO THINK... I was gonna cancel. That's what I get for being judgy. Foot in mouth :)

He asks me if I wanted reiki. Like an excited little kid, I giggled, placed my hands in prayer and said "I'd love that!!". We get started. I tell him that the energy healing is right up my alley. "Explain". So, we start sharing some spiritual experiences. When we started to awaken :)

We talked about purple flame meditations. How I used to do them on youtube. Then he said to focus on it. There is no describing what I saw during this massage. My biggest urge right now is to take a black piece of construction paper and different shades of purple oil pastels to put it into explanation lol :)

It seemed to open up this clear channel of psychic communication between us. Not only was I receiving reiki, my muscles were being relieved and it was like a spiritual therapist session. So beautiful. We talked about our angel experiences. Our affinity for stones and the pendant I just got. He had tons in his pocket lol.

Most importantly, he recognized a man around me in native American attire. Which is awesome Bc there's been a Native American guide that's been slowly revealing himself to me over the years. I've drawn him out a lot. It just disintegrated all my doubts. It's real. A few weeks ago, I finally asked for this guide's name. All I got was C and H. So the therapist and I did a nice prayer calling upon him to figure out his name. We also called upon arch angel Michael for protection. I feel and see my guide and recieve CHEWACK or CHEWACH I started laughing Bc it was blurry and... Not English...

"Is that even a name? I have no idea."
"Who are you to judge? Do you know any native tongues?"
"You're right and no, I don't".
"Chewack could quite possibly be a real name."

So, I googled it. It's a name. It means many salmon. There also happens to be two rivers that merge together HERE in Washington about an hour away from me that are called Chewack and Chewuch. I had no idea what these rivers were named lol. But they are very close to my childhood best friend's cabin. We went there every single summer from 5yrs-18yrs old. This is the location of terrible wild fires occurring now. My friend's cabin, with all the memories burned down just a few days ago. I know that I have lived with this native man in a past life. And I feel we lived in Washington. Visions of it flood to me during meditations and through this massage experience. The therapist told me to look for signs he is there. Places on your body he may contact. Which is funny Bc when I feel him around, I get this tickle on my foot while laying in bed.

In fact, what made me find Spiritual Forums was looking for answers about my experiences with this Native American spirit. Now look... Answers.

Reiki is beautiful.
Healing and revealing true being.
My heart overflows with intense grattitude.
For the rest of my days on Earth, I will remember this.
Between the lines, invisible, unnoticed connections. We are all connected.

Last edited by LibbyScorp : 22-07-2014 at 09:28 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 09:14 AM
RainbowAngel

Wow Libby what a wonderful experience : )
I love Reiki its fantastic. It can help us in so many ways.
And i love the beautiful pictures you have included too.

Im so happy you got answers to your questions which brought you to sf.
Reiki energy and the universe works in wonderful ways.
It was obviously meant to be for you that day : )

Thanks for sharing. Love and light Libby loo : ) ♡
Old 28-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Master
Wow, great story! Thanks for sharing.
Old 31-07-2014, 05:49 AM
Ascender
Yay :) thanks for reading.

I made an appointment for my 15 year old niece to try it out.

When she was about 9, I introduced her to yoga and meditation. We are 10 years apart so during that time, I was going through a huge spiritual transformation. It will be very interesting to hear of her experiences to come. She wows me every once in a while with her open insights. Today we got her a Ganesh tapestry, prayer flags and Buddhist incense for her room. All her idea.

Truly honored to show her the way and have her be so interested.
So thankful. It's nice to have her around. A blessing.

Please share your experiences and I'll continue to update on this thread :)
Old 18-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

Hello from your across-the-border neighbor in Portland.

Wow, what a truly amazing experiece Libby! I got chills reading it! I have an elderly native american woman guide. I've only seen/felt her once and I haven't tried to reconnect. But I need to. Thank you for the nudge. :)
Old 19-08-2014, 05:35 AM
Ascender
Yay :)
Thank you.

I love that you have decided to share this with me.
It's also very comforting to cross paths with someone with a similar guide.
It's something so sacred, the native spirit.

Something so absolutely soul resonating.
Even though i'm not Native American, the culture, the spirituality. I just get it.
Old 19-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
It's something so sacred, the native spirit.

Something so absolutely soul resonating.
Even though i'm not Native American, the culture, the spirituality. I just get it.

Yes, Yes!! That's exactly how I feel, too! I have always been drawn to the Native American culture and was never sure why.

I met my spirit guide in a guided meditation. If you would like to read about it, I copied my journal write-up below :

I held my labradorite on my 3rd chakra. My starting off sacred place was in Bill’s arms (Bill is my fiance) at the jetty at Barview, standing against the rock. The waves pounding against the jetty. When my staircase appeared, I turned to ascend but still had Bill with me. Wanted to take him but knew I had to go alone.

Went up, got to “my forest”, saw the temple. Saw a hooded figure. Got closer. When revealed, couldn’t see very clear features but it was a Native American woman. A grandmother/crone type energy. I don’t know what her name is. She was comforting.

She led me to the healing chamber. The healing chamber was special. I pictured all these entities around me, laying their hands on me, one right next to the other. A pure circle of giving energy. My whole body felt hot, especially my hands. It was beautiful and healing. Towards the end I felt like my whole body was encased in this spinning vortex of energy.

When the healing session was done and the entities left, I was to ask my spirit guide, “Who am I?” I was overcome with fear. I was scared. Of the answer? Of not getting an answer? Of having nothing BE the answer? I don’t know. I just know I was scared and started crying. I never did get a clear picture of who am I. Just my guide was there and supported and loved me while I processed my fear.

When it was time to say goodbye, I was sad. We walked out of the temple together. I was trailing behind, holding her hand. She pulled me to her and nudged me to walk in front of her. Then my spiritual mentor who was guiding the meditation started talking about how now was the time your spirit guide would give you a gift. Grandmother was just a little ahead of her! Because that was my gift. She pushed me to go forward, to go ahead, to be the shining light/teacher/leader that I am. What a beautiful gift.

The gift I gave her in return was commitment. I told her that I was going to “kick it up a notch.” To do more to keep progressing on my spiritual path. To not be stagnant. Then I descended down my staircase back into Bill’s arms.
Old 19-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Ascender
Oh, that's so absolutely beautiful!
I feel so grateful that you stumbled across my thread.
Please share more experiences :)

I see him always between the trees.
This lush forest enfolding us in special emotion.
He is proud, regal. His presence, comforting.
No lips moving but a download of knowledge to my heart, my soul.

If there is a wolf around, I know that it is his influence.
Often times, I have seen him in ceremonial fur and a wolf mask.
What's funny is that I found a medicine wheel group I attended for 9 months.
It was the wolf clan here in Seattle that hosted it :)

Wolf Medicine -
"Wolf is the pathfinder, the forerunner of new ideas who returns to the clan to teach and share medicine. Wolf takes one mate for life and is loyal like Dog. If you were to keep company with Wolves, you would find an enormous sense of family within the pack, as well as a strong individualistic urge, and they live by carefully defined rules and rituals. They are friendly, social, and highly intelligent.

Wolves are the epitome of the wild spirit. Their positive characteristics are numerous. Many believe that the true test of America’s sincerity about protecting the environment will revolve around whether or not the wolf remains protected and is allowed to be reintroduced into areas of the country where it has heretofore been eliminated. The wolf is the true spirit of the free and unspoiled wilderness.
The senses of Wolf are very keen, and the moon is its power ally. The moon is the symbol for psychic energy, or the unconscious that holds the secrets of knowledge and wisdom. Baying at the moon may be an indication of Wolf’s desire to connect with new ideas which are just below the surface of consciousness.

Wolf would not come to you unless you requested the appearance of the tribe’s greatest teacher. The wolf teaches you to know who you are and to develop strength, confidence and surety in that so that you do not have to demonstrate and prove yourself at all.
Wolves have a complex communication system - using body language. Usually those with wolf totems are very expressive with hands, posture, face or in some other manner. If you have difficulty conveying your moods and ideas to others, meditate and study the wolf. It will teach you how to empower your verbal communications with appropriate body language.

The wolf has a capacity for making quick and firm emotional attachments. Learning to trust your own insights and to secure your attachments accordingly is part of what wolf medicine teaches. The wolf can help you to hear the inner and guard you from inappropriate actions. It will guard you as it teaches you – sometimes strongly, sometimes gently – but always with love. When wolf shows up, it is time to breathe new life into your life and rituals. Find a new path, take a new journey, take control of your life. You are the governor of your life. You create it and direct it. Do so with harmony and discipline, and then you will know the true spirit of freedom.

Wolf medicine empowers the teacher within us all to come forth and aid the children of Earth in understanding the Great Mystery and life. As you feel Wolf coming alive within you, you may wish to share your knowledge by writing or lecturing on information that will help others better understand their uniqueness or path in life. It is in the sharing of great truths that the consciousness of humanity will attain new heights.
Traditionally, someone with Wolf Medicine has a strong sense of self, and communicates well through subtle changes in voice inflection and body movements. They often find new solutions to problems while providing stability and support that one normally associates with a family structure."

So cool :)
Do you have spirit animal visitations too?

Last edited by LibbyScorp : 19-08-2014 at 07:09 PM.
Old 20-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Ascender
That sounds like a great experience :)
Old 20-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
Oh, that's so absolutely beautiful!
I feel so grateful that you stumbled across my thread.
Please share more experiences :)

So cool :)
Do you have spirit animal visitations too?

I have met one of my spirit animals during a meditation. It's an owl. I can't find my notebook where I wrote about my experience but it was very cool. He gave me a note that was attached to his claw a la Harry Potter. LOL. I don't even remember what the note said. Now I really want to find my notebook to refresh my memory of it. If I do, I'll post the story here. :)

It sounds like the wolf is very special to you. How wonderful!