Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 24-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Knower

Thanks Bellazoey. I do meditate daily and I find it really centers me.

I'm really looking forward to my first part of my class tomorrow night!
Old 25-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Experiencer

It's here already! Wow, time flies! I can't wait to hear all about it! I wish you a beautiful experience! :)
Old 25-04-2014, 02:15 AM
Knower

Thanks sapphretwins. I spoke to the master this morning. She said I might be the only one, but there will probably be two teacher in training folks there too. There will be plenty of good energy there and I'm excited!

I took tomorrow off, so I will sleep in and do very little tomorrow. I want to meditate and relax. I will try to do an update when I get home, or early Saturday before I leave.
Old 25-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Disa

Good luck and have fun! :)
Old 27-04-2014, 03:20 AM
Knower

I had a great two days for my Reiki 1 class. I had 3 masters training for teaching with me today. It was so awesome to have reiki from all three at the same time. I feel very fortunate that the class was the way it was and the folks that were there. I feel that I was able to learn easily as well as help the teachers in training with my questions.

I just about burned up when I was practicing chair reiki on one of the masters. I think my master intentionally refrained from telling me to allow the energy to flow through me and out my feet when I initially started. She wanted to show me that I would feel the Reiki energy. Wow! That energy is strong, I can only imagine what it feels like at the higher levels!

I feel great! It was so wonderful to feel good again - something I haven't felt for a long time. I plan on taking Reiki 2 in a few months from my master. She is such a wonderful person and I am so happy I found her.
Old 27-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Disa

Tail11, I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience. I think that classes have a way of working themselves out and bringing the right combination of people together at the right time.

My Reiki master class yesterday was also wonderful. Just me and one other student and the teacher. I feel great today after all of the experiences of yesterday. Now I've got a lot of studying and practicing to do! :)
Old 27-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disa
Tail11, I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience. I think that classes have a way of working themselves out and bringing the right combination of people together at the right time.

My Reiki master class yesterday was also wonderful. Just me and one other student and the teacher. I feel great today after all of the experiences of yesterday. Now I've got a lot of studying and practicing to do! :)

I'm so happy for you Disa! I was expecting to feel icky today because I let a lot of self talk make me think I was in worse shape than I was. My master told me that I do have a few areas to work on but I'm not in horrible shape.

I was very fortunate for finding my master and how it worked out as well. I do plan on taking Reiki 2 in a few months. I did a self treatment today and wow, did I feel it. Now I have to get used to working with others. I have a couple of friends that will probably allow me to give them Reiki. I found a circle that meets once a month here in town so I'll sign up for that too.

I feel a need to give back and am eager to do so. I am truly happy for both of us today!
Old 28-04-2014, 12:32 AM
Disa

Great news, Tail11! I'm happy for you, as well!

Keep up the good work!
Old 29-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Experiencer

That's so great! I'm so happy for your wonderful experience! :)
Old 30-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Disa

You know, I still feel REALLY great after my Master attunement. 4 days later :) He did an energy block removal, and I didn't realize I would feel this good for this long after. It's really wonderful since work as been hectic, but I seem to be taking it ALL in stride.

Is this too off topic? If so I apologize, I was just curious if others felt this way.