Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm a dreamer

Hi there. Ok so I'll start by saying dreams are probably my favorite thing ever. I've had nearly nightly dream recall beginning around the age of 18 or 19- I will be turning 40 this year, so for 20 some years. When it first started happening I was pretty perplexed and really tried to dissect and analysis every dream and seek meaning. Over time I've developed a pretty clear understanding of my own internal symbols, which dreams carry weight and which ones are just an end of day brain dump. I have had dreams of visiting unnatural worlds, alternate time lines, dreams within dreams, meeting and confronting my "shadow", dreams of dieing and the afterlife, dreams of intense cataclysm and the laws of physics just...breaking apart is the only way I could describe that one, visiting what I suspect was Akashik records?, body hopping, dreams where I fully woke up, went back to sleep an hour or so later and continued the same dream, I named my youngest daughter based on a name chosen...by her...in a dream, I've came face to face with my own self while trying to will myself to lucid dream...and told myself outright no, I don't want to lol, although I have had a few intentionsl lucid ones later. I took part in a lucid dream study and learned a technique for inducing them if I want to, I just usually don't and would rathet go with the flow. Ive had dreams that then carry over to events that actually happen to the tee in waking life, and am visited pretty regularly by those that have moved on, both my own family members or sometimes the family members of close friends. I don't so much seek out the meaning of them anymore. I belive there is more to reality than the physical and the dream landscape is one way to explore, so I just enjoy the ride. I have really been itching to share some of my "best of", just out of a passion for the retelling of them, so I'd like to use this forum to do as such for a bit if that's alright. :) I really just want to get them out because I don't really discuss them with the people around me, so hopefully some will find them interesting. If not just ignore me, its ok lol. I'll try and put a note in the thread heading if it's a long one. Thanks!
Old 10-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Gracey

Hello and welcome.

I am a dreamer like you and love dreams too! I have been keeping dream journals since the year 2000.