Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation What is the explanation for my sinchronicity?

Give me an answer or an explanation I went to mental hospital twice because of this stupid synchronicity thing I believed in delusions and super psychic powers which made me crazy and caused schizophrenia where I listen to voices talks to me independently inside my head...
The thing is every thing I think about I see by coincidence something about it in the internet it happens endlessly I even tried to take screenshots of it to find a pattern but I failed and I took plenty of screenshots in few days
I tried to do it intentionaly it succeded two times and failed more than 3 times so I believed its not an intentional thing
AND there is these two wierd times
1- i started imagining a super power from a video game where lights turns off When someone is walking in an area and one time I was walking in the street and the lights turned off only where I was walking I heard someone says he turned it off... turn it back on but for sure I didnt believe he was talking about me
2- there was videos on You Tube recommendation for a time until I looked at it saying every picture has a feeling impact and the video dissapeard and another video appeared on its area... This doesnt happen and the video was there for a time until I looked
Old 04-07-2020, 05:25 AM
Master
I have schizophrenia because I'm sensitive to the lighter energies/higher frequencies/vibrations, more so than others. It's just something we've got to learn to live with. Learn to be positive and that will help some. Amen
Old 07-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

If you took screenshots to try to find a pattern and it failed, doesn't it mean that there is no pattern? From what you say maybe you should try to make something happen intentionally without anyone else around, and make it happen multiple times not just once, so that way you can know it's because of your powers.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I have schizophrenia because I'm sensitive to the lighter energies/higher frequencies/vibrations, more so than others. It's just something we've got to learn to live with. Learn to be positive and that will help some. Amen

You make me so happy. You have no idea. I've battled with being "schizophrenic" for 6 years now. My self esteem was so low at first. Only to discover my voices are spiritual, and often telepathic! Oh, I love hearing about others who are just like me!
Old 08-07-2020, 03:31 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adouha
Give me an answer or an explanation I went to mental hospital twice because of this stupid synchronicity thing I believed in delusions and super psychic powers which made me crazy and caused schizophrenia where I listen to voices talks to me independently inside my head...
The thing is every thing I think about I see by coincidence something about it in the internet it happens endlessly I even tried to take screenshots of it to find a pattern but I failed and I took plenty of screenshots in few days
I tried to do it intentionaly it succeded two times and failed more than 3 times so I believed its not an intentional thing
AND there is these two wierd times
1- i started imagining a super power from a video game where lights turns off When someone is walking in an area and one time I was walking in the street and the lights turned off only where I was walking I heard someone says he turned it off... turn it back on but for sure I didnt believe he was talking about me
2- there was videos on You Tube recommendation for a time until I looked at it saying every picture has a feeling impact and the video dissapeard and another video appeared on its area... This doesnt happen and the video was there for a time until I looked

Stay calm and don't do anything rash. This is the most important thing. Stay calm, accept you do not know everything going on right now, and don't act on any thoughts or voices you hear, right now.

If you are hearing voices, please understand that their intention is to help you grow spiritually. However, do not take everything you hear as objective truth. Much of it is from your guides, there to help you process old traumas, wounds, and even test you. So don't act on them in the real world. Interact with them in your mind, and learn who they are.

Sometimes you may hear voices and recognize they are coming from people you know. Often people you have strong emotional connections with. This is okay, it very well may be true telepathy. Sometimes it's something the other person thought, but didn't act on. Also, consider, you are interacting with an aspect of that person's ego. Not necessarily their conscious self. It's just like when talking to someone who is sleep talking. When they wake up, sometimes they may deny that they think/feel that way - but you heard them say it a minute before. So it doesn't mean it isn't in their subconscious. It's also very easy to get messages mixed up and also fill in blanks with your imagination.

Discernment comes with time. If you want more help or advice about this, just pm me.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:29 AM
Master
Sensing synchronicities: Working in harmony with the universe. Amen
Old 28-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Master
From my understandings, when began to open up to people about my experiences, I was judged and labelled as crazy. I did not and still don't care about what they think or thought of me. Which got me to thinking...

What is "crazy" (in clinical terms)?

So I broke it down and dug deep into some research most would seriously overlook.

Many, many professions including psychiatry and psychology are a part of academia. Basically anything needing a degree/masters/diploma etc. or whatever.
Who funds these universities that produce these academics. Associates of the Global Elite, if not, the GE themselves.
Because of their funding, they have sway, BIG SWAY. So they have an influence on the curriculum of what is to be taught.
If you know about the Elitists than you know where I'm going with this those that haven't woken up yet, this will give you an insight.
You have archeologist hiding/manipulating the truth of their discoveries. You have scientists, theorists, astrophysicists fudge numbers and calculation that are incorrect for what? To deny the truth from us.

Saying that... they know why there are some people that have whatever label that they've been given. But tend not to fix them with counselling sessions and meds. Does that help, maybe but does not fix it. Suppresses the symptoms only.

My analogy on it is that the affected person has in received trauma which in turn produced an imbalance of their Virtual Reality goggles (mind/brain, the mind being the software and brain being the hardware).

Let me explain further.

Have you tried or seen the reaction of people who put the VR goggles on for the first time? They freak out big time. Because their mind/brain is adjusting to the new stimuli. It's aking them freak out Because the frequency and vibration sent to the mind are too overwhelming that they have this reaction.
So my interpretation of our mind/brain is, our mind/brain is our body's VR goggles. To interpret what our 5 physical sense pick up as the data to interpret. Our VR goggles are designed for a specific frequency and vibration. So as to match that of the planet, which is 3rd - 4th density (level of consciousness, anything natural has an awareness/consciousness)

The trauma has more than likely shifted to a lower frequency and vibration.

So if you VR Goggles no longer match the frequency and vibration... you have what label you have been given by your academic. It doesn't affect all of the mind/brain, just segments.
To correct it would be to get back the frequency and vibration. Realign your VR goggles.

Side note, the reasons for lightworkers, light warriors, earth angels and starseeds are here to assist humanity transition with earth to 5th density
To wake up as many souls and raise their vibration and expand their consciousness.

I hope this helps and makes sense.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 05-09-2020, 07:47 AM
Master
It could be a parasite.I remember a line saw from Josephine Maccarhty,that they attach mostly to those who seek 'power'.
I'm gathering clues from here and there to learn more about these 'voices',when they appear and why.

A good way to get rid of a parasite,is to let it starve.Maybe if you can find a way to convince your mind that superpowers are not worth.(the exact opposite of what you felt about thinking your self with those powers.)

I don't know about your synchronicity or what it means.