Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Hilary, Thanks for sharing!
Old 13-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannishtha
Hi Hilary, Thanks for sharing!

It gets even better. Tax return came in yesterday.. and all I can say is, yay!

Loving these manifestations. Grateful!
Old 18-08-2020, 02:02 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
In the 70s an astrologer told me with my Jupiter in Taurus I wouldn't have money issues.
Now...is that true?
OR did my placing that sentence in my mind, then, create this scenario of
always being ok with $$?
*shrug*
right like sometimes its the other way around , like the "toiling" saying mentioned above or the story in the bible where jesus knocks over the merchants table in the temple. These things can put negative thoughts about money in one's head , and so if we create our reality , this may be all it takes to block someone off. The bible can be a powerful source of info for some , especially at a younger age.
Old 28-10-2020, 09:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow! That’s awesome :)
Old 06-11-2020, 02:59 PM
Knower

I am also receiving money from mailman. That makes almost 90$
Old 24-03-2023, 06:59 PM
Ascender

Stories like these are great. You can attract them by believing, or you can be a bit more deliberate, and visualise them happening. Picture yourself open your post box and receiving cheques, or bundles of cash. Then picture yourself paying them into the bank. You could also picture what your statement or screenshot of your banking app would look like. Imagine what a large credit being there. You may manifest small amounts at first, but if you keep on visualising, then these small amounts will soon add up, and they will soon start getting bigger. A story of my own: a few years ago, I started giving to charities and good causes; £1 here, £2 there, and soon received a cheque in the post as a tax rebate.
Old 29-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Master
I get surprises like that all the time… the last two years I saw my financial situation really take off- I mean I was making money before and I’ve lived a wealthy lifestyle and maintained it with my desires… although my mental health makes me want to spend more than I have- lucky I found a way to make enough to pay for my splurges…

I buy a lot of designer: but I work just as hard.. so I deserve it .. one thing about me I give in to the self even if it means I put my self into a little hole in my pocket… I indulge a lot…

Food,shopping,hotels,holidays,take aways , even chauffeurs in the past…

My aim is to be making 100,000 a month I’m no where near that but would pay for the private planes lol

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-03-2023, 08:50 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
You can attract them by believing, or
you can be a bit more deliberate, and visualise them happening.
This is it. It's almost like a person doesn't need to know any more than this!

I've told this before: When I didn't have tons of money ---I asked a friend that owned a Photo Store to print out bookmarks
for me of $100 bills.
Legally: off color and larger or smaller-one sided.

For 2 days I saw these in my mind
- sometimes thinking maybe I should have asked for $50 bills.
So, walking my doggy in Nov., before I got the bookmarks, in a dry looking bush at the end of my driveway was money !
I looked further and found more...maybe over $150...many $20s.
(I gave $20 immediately to a bedraggled looking guy ..and he cried.)

Notice: These bills were not at the park or in the next block or next house they were on MY property.

Visualization and focus on something is enormous...I have way more stories maybe a bit more phenomenal ...
they make me laugh they are so amazing...even more unbelievable for some people.
They sound made up.
But, mind you, I'm thanking God all the time in my mind and smiling at Him inside myself.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-03-2023, 03:13 PM
Dude111

Im so happy ya got money!!!!!
Old 02-05-2023, 10:10 PM
Ascender

Last month, I was due to have a Sky Q box installed, but apparently it was delayed. I didn’t actually know this, but because of the delay, Sky TV have given me £58 compensation, which is being paid straight into my current account. I can now use this to go towards my electricity bill which is also due tomorrow. Thank you Universe for providing for me again.