Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-06-2020, 03:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Can someone explain what indigo means?

Hello everyone. Nice to meet everyone

My exgf said her daughter, and I are indigo
I dont know what it means and she didnt explain in a way that I can understand

She said her daughter breaks things that she touches, similar to me and thats because of that. Even though I do fix a lot of things I also seem to break things at times. Not physically always. He daughter seems to break a lot of things she touches. She seems to be a very agitated girl and ruins and breaks things she owns. Maybe from. Aggression
Maybe someone can explain in layman terms please
Old 13-06-2020, 11:40 PM
Master

Hi Supersteel

Indigo children were first described in the 1970s by parapsychologist Nancy Ann Tappe. She saw children with an indigo aura, a vibrational colour she had not previously seen, and reasoned that these children were bringing a new consciousness to Earth. Then Lee Carroll and Jan Tober wrote a book on the Indigo Children, who seemed to have particular abilities and qualities which were not usual.

Various websites describe the qualities of Indigo Children, such as
http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-...n-indigo-child
http://www.list-of-birthstones.com/h...l-children.php

Indigo children are a new generation of gifted children blessed with supernatural abilities. They are more empathetic beings than previous generations and are drawn to expressing themselves through their creativity. Indigo children are sensitive, curious, independent, open-minded and artistic. They are intuitive and are misunderstood by the status quo. Indigo children are said to have been born between 1978 and 1988.

They may struggle in school. While indigo children are highly intelligent, the way their mind works doesn’t conform to traditional ways of thinking. They don’t do well with rigid structure, because they don’t understand the need for it. Take an indigo child who is struggling in a traditional school into a less structured school and they will thrive. This is why it’s common to see indigo children who are voracious readers (curious and intelligent) but who have trouble reading what is assigned for their classes. For them to be successful, they have to be somewhat self-directed.

Unfortunately many such children have been diagnosed as ADD/ADHD, perhaps because they find ordinary learning boring.

The idea of Indigo Children has expanded to now include Crystal Children and Rainbow Children.

Children who have a crystal-colored aura are known as crystal children.Crystal and indigo children are claimed to be more spiritually evolved at birth than other children. They are highly intuitive, sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. They are clairvoyant, they see angels and spirit guides and many of them also feel and see the future.

The difference between crystals and indigos lies in their auras and their vibrational energies - indigos have a lower frequency than crystals. Crystal children are very warm and caring but dont mistake this as a sign of their weakness as they are also very powerful. They are more sensitive to environmental pollutants than indigo's. These children are also said to be fascinated by crystals and rocks.

Another phenomenon associated with crystal children or children that are incredibly psychic is delayed speech patterns. It is very common if you see crystal children that dont really speak until they reach 3 or 4 years old. This is because they like to communicate with their minds instead of talking with each other. These children may sing, make specific sounds or use sign language to communicate. The first thing that many people notice about them is their large, penetrating eyes. The eyes lock on and hypnotize you, somehow that your soul is being laid bare for them to see. They are also wise beyond their years.

The rainbow children are the third generation of these special children. They are generally born in the year 2000 and above. A few of them might also came to earth before 2000. Rainbow children are psychic and they have the ability to read people’s feelings. This special gift is revealed when they grow older. They are also known to be natural healers.

How true is all of this? We may find out in 20 years time when they are all adults.

Peace
Old 15-06-2020, 10:04 AM
Administrator
I Would have to agree with that I have 5 kids each one was told they wouldn't do well at school.
how many times I had to go there are teach the teachers how to teach I cant recall , one daughter has a Law degree and in human rights.one son will only work outside he has to feel the air on his face,
the other is at the moment unemployed.one daughter is doing her teaching the youngest is in college doing nursing.
to me school is overrated it can not teach you life skills because it is that ,
that will help you live your life.

Namaste
Old 24-07-2020, 03:59 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Another phenomenon associated with crystal children or children that are incredibly psychic is delayed speech patterns. It is very common if you see crystal children that dont really speak until they reach 3 or 4 years old. This is because they like to communicate with their minds instead of talking with each other. These children may sing, make specific sounds or use sign language to communicate. The first thing that many people notice about them is their large, penetrating eyes. The eyes lock on and hypnotize you, somehow that your soul is being laid bare for them to see. They are also wise beyond their years.

I can vouch for this. I think crystal and rainbow children are often the children of indigos.

I'm an indigo, and my son is autistic. He did not speak until 3 years old. At 4, I remember gazing into his eyes thinking "I love you." He hardly spoke a word, yet looked right at me and said "I love you."

He is also fascinated with geology. Crystals, anyone?

Old 09-08-2020, 05:38 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersteel
Hello everyone. Nice to meet everyone

My exgf said her daughter, and I are indigo
I dont know what it means and she didnt explain in a way that I can understand

She said her daughter breaks things that she touches, similar to me and thats because of that. Even though I do fix a lot of things I also seem to break things at times. Not physically always. He daughter seems to break a lot of things she touches. She seems to be a very agitated girl and ruins and breaks things she owns. Maybe from. Aggression
Maybe someone can explain in layman terms please

It sounds to me like your girlfriend is making stuff up to justify her bad parenting. If the child is agitated the environment must be chaotic. How does your girl friend react when the child breaks things?

As for what Indigo means, it means anything you want it to apparently, but people have written books starting in the 80's, though the descriptions in those books are nothing new, just a new label, which has morphed into "crystal", "rainbow", "starchild" and a lot of other silly labels.

If you break a lot of stuff maybe instead of allowing someone to label you, examine what is going on with you internally and around you when you break something. You will probably find that you are also suffering from high anxiety and your goal should be to eliminate as much stress in your life (like changing your participation in certain relationships or changing something you think that does not serve you).
Old 07-10-2020, 01:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for this . It sounds exactly as it felt . Assurance is what I seek a lot of my time . I need to trust myself n my intuitive self more. I just discovered that part of myself. My kid is gifted as well. Goosbumps and a lot of moments of feeling assured there is hope and faith in its most visible form. There is angels n spirits watching over us. Miracles and Dreams. Infinite knowledge. Ask why and howcome?. Don't accept for what it is if it includes giving up on well being. Anyways I'm going off on this now. Thanks for your time.