Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 08-11-2019, 06:06 AM
Suspended
Question Extremely confused about the calculation of the life path number

I am extremely confused about the calculation of the life path number because different "numerologists" calculate this in two different ways.

For example, the first group calculates the life path number adding all numbers of date of birth in a straight line without reducing the day of birth, month or year in a single digit number first.

So, if the date of birth is 14.11.2019 , the way the life path number is calculated is, 1+4+1+1+2+0+1+9.

The way of calculcation of the second group of numerologists now is to reduce the number of the day, month and year into 1 single digit number then, add these numbers.

So their way of calculation of the life path number for the above date of birth 14.11.2019 will be, 5(1+4)+2(1+1)+3(2+0+1+9).

The two different ways of calculation now, give me two completely different numbers as my life path number, reason why of my extreme confusion.

What is the correct way of calculation of life path and is it best another to go with the numbers they can identify with and feel that they represent them?.

For example, if based on the first calculation, my life path number is 6 , whereas with the second one is 5, cannot identify with 6 but can identify with 5, is it not best to choose the way of calculation that results in the numbers that reflect/represent who I am and can identify with?.

And, who exactly decided or decides what "the correct way" of calculation is?.

Is their ancient book that another can consult instead of current or recent in time numerologists?.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:15 AM
55Degrees

I calculated the numbers given both ways and got 19 for the total reduced to 10 (1+9) on the first method and total of 10 for the second method.
Whichever way works fine on my D.O.B and both reduce to 7.
Both methods are correct, as the sum total always reduces to the same number.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:43 AM
Master
Both methods have 10 as an outcome, which reduces to 1. If you was born in 2019. I don't know what year you were born.
But it doesn't matter how you do the math and how you reduce, you will always get the same number.
Use an online calculator so you're sure to not make mistakes.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:53 AM
Suspended
Hi girls, 55 degrees and Crystal, thank for being helpful and helpful responses.

Just to clarify that the non existing yet date of birth (14.11.2019) was given as an example to explain in detail , the way of calculation and of what it meant "calculating in a straight line by adding all numbers individually" or not.

My person having calculated more than hundreds times, offline, online, with and without a calculator, using both ways of calculation, the specific date of birth I have in mind, I am indeed reaching to the same number.

The problem lays with the master numbers 11,22 and 33 that using the one way of calculation, it concludes to whereas the other one does not.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Master
Even then it doesn't matter as the lifepath is about the outcome of the total birthdate. If that happens to reduce to a master number, that is the lifepath number. Not if you happen upon a master number along the way or having November as a birth month or the date on the 11th or 22nd. Maybe that matters for some other things, I don't know, but not for the lifepath number.
If that is what you meant (?).
Old 08-11-2019, 04:11 PM
Suspended
Nope!.

O.k, I will try to explain it differently or paraphrase it...

Two ways of calculation, the mentioned ones...right?.

These conclude to the same number, right?.

Let us say for example, both ways of calculation conclude to 2 or 4 or 6...

Let us take 2 first.

When using the first way of calculation number 2 results from the master number 11 and the addition of 1+1 of this number.

When using the second way of calculation, the total number is 20 which is again 2 but, there is no master number here.

In regards to 6,

Same for another birthdate that with the first way of calculation, it results in 33, with the second calculation it results to 6 but, there is no master number as in the first case.

When we add 3+3, it does give us 6, same number as when the second way of calculation was used only based on the second way of calculation, there is no master number at all.

These are the same dates of birth used in both ways of calculations and the calculations are right. The production of a master number or not in this case and the specific dates of births is based and depended upon the way of calculation, whether the numbers of birthdate will be calculated in a straight line or reduced into a single digit first(day, month, year) and then, added together to give the total.

The first way produces a master number, the second one does not.

So, the question is, which of the two mentioned ways of calculation is the correct one, if there is "a correct way" .
Old 08-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Master
Ah, get it. Never seen that before. No matter how I add it always comes down to the same thing. Looks like with master numbers it can be different.
But the way it should be done is by adding number by number, so the first method. So I'd stick with that.
Maybe the 2nd method is created by people who don't do master numbers?
Old 08-11-2019, 07:15 PM
Suspended
Yup, yup, yup, it did happen twice with two different dates up to now and I am not bothering too much with these things from the point of view of constant and continuous calculations every single day.

After meeting a guy(in person not online) with whom there was a prolonged discussion about signs, sychronicities, numerology, other dimensions and having added the numbers of his date of birth 1 by 1 and resulted to 33 so, I decided to go on the internet and youtube to find more information about the numbers repeatedly appearring and the meaning of life path 33.

During my search, I have come accross a video prepared by a numerologist saying that the first way of calculation is wrong, false and not substantial or valid, the correct way of calculation was the second way, trying to specifically persuade those with master numbers(by using the first way of calculation) were in fact and reality , not and to forget that they were because they were not.

She had specifically prepared the specific video for the specific reason and indeed she gives herself examples of dates of birth, calculating them herself in both ways mentioned and resulting in the exact and same results mentioned here for the two birthdates.

Now, why in fact and reality, she had specifically created the specific video trying to persuade others that they are not master numbers as the first way of calculation of the total number showed labelling this way of calculation as incorrect and wrong, I really do not know as well as why it was extremely important for her.

This incident took place a few months ago and her video confused me big time!
Old 08-11-2019, 07:59 PM
Master
There will always be people who come up with their own ideas based on whatever. It's up to each and everyone to decide what they take on board. I use my intuition and if something resonates with me I go for that.
Just do that, feel, decide, and stick to it.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Suspended
That's a good advice so, therefore, I will go for the first way of calculation, despite what the absolutely confusing "numerologist" in the video said.

Thanks Crystal!