Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 10-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Knower

Thank you for the insight. Then maybe it was a healing crisis (even though it didn't feel like it), only because when I am doing Reiki, I visualize myself as a tool to allow the energy to flow thorugh me into the person I am working on. Like water flowing through a faucet. From Reiki I we were taught that if you try to hard and force it, its not going to work. Maybe some of my energy is still going through, I can't say for sure.

Though the interesting thing is that my experiences were only when I was performing long distance Reiki. I've not had any instances of anything like when I've done a hands on session.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Guide

Hi Spirit Seeker,

In my experience, we do not visualize, but we practice on following the feeling of love and that feeling of expansion. We will say a few things to remind ourselves to continue to follow it, such as: relax, do nothing at all, True Source Love flows through without doing anything at all, help us to follow the Love, peace joy, etc. Giving thanks many times along the way helps too.

It takes time to trust and to realize that the more we do, the less it flows. The less we do, the more it flows. Sure we block it, but that's fine. We will still grow spiritually.

From experience, heavy breathing is not normal, but I have heard of headaches. I used to use a breathing technique which left me hyperventilated and drained. I do not use that anymore. No need to. The Love just flows and does it automatically.

It's true that you cannot force Reiki because Reiki, when done properly, is Divine Love and love cannot be forced. We cannot force ourselves to accept more, we have to ask for help to allow ourselves to accept the Divine Love and we have to be willing to accept it. We cannot force it unto others, partly because they too need to ask for help and be willing to accept.

The energy will continue to flow because your crown chakra should be open and so should your heart chakra.

As for chakras, in real life, as one grows spiritually, all chakras must open and bloom, but not on our time, but on Source's time. Don't do extra to any other chakras as it can become unbalanced. As you do your own self-healing with Divine Love, the Divine Love is the most intelligent of all and will open what needs to be opened at the proper time.

If you'd like to open your crown, heart and palms even more than what they are now, you can get yourself re-attuned by my teacher Irmansyah Effendi. Every first of the month at 6:30p-6:45p, Irman sends a long distant attunement to all who asks. All you have to do is make the intention. This is a legitimate attunement, but you'll have to google his name and free Usui Reiki Level 1. I can't post the link. Sorry.

Most importantly, relax, smile and enjoy. Do nothing and let the Love do all the work for you.

:)
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 11-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Kaceykat

Wow I am learning so much from this thread: Thank you to all the posters.

This wasn't exactly a crisis in the classic sense, but I do remember the time I was giving Reiki to someone and she accidentally wet herself :) I guess the negativity exits our bodies in all sorts of ways.

I've continued to give Reiki to the foot, and have yet to experience a return of that great pain. But then, I've also been making sure to wrap it gently & wear new metatarsal pads. Am hoping to tap into Wisdom that it should heal correctly now!
Old 02-06-2014, 03:41 PM
elisi

some people have experienced taking on the clients' pain or discomfort or symptoms. this does not need to happen.

in the old days, our shaman died young because they took on the illness themselves.

if this happens just ask the energy to come another way.