Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-07-2020, 08:10 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I do enjoy Mr. Watts. I have not come across that vid before, it is a good one. Thanks for the link. Not much there to disagree with. Once one frees up the mind from the dogmatic prescribed orthodoxies that came out of the Romanization of Jesus's teachings, it is not too hard to see what he may have been trying to say. It is also not hard to see why the Roman Monarchies created the orthodoxies that they did. God became a Roman Emperor with the power to crucify one not just for a few days before death relieves one's suffering, but for all of eternity. If fact, they say you are already condemned to suffer this fate, and your only hope to avoid it is to come to Jesus. And to do that, one must go through the Holy Roman Church. Of course now days one doesn't need the Roman Catholic Church as many free lance operations have opened up to get on the market for souls hoping to avoid damnation. Hard to see Jesus in any of that.

The thing about the whole blood ransom / class action settlement view of Jesus is that even though it seems so patently absurd on the face of it, so many are so afraid to reject it for fear of an eternal horrendous punishment, that one can not get them to consider anything else. One cannot get them to reject it based on showing them the abhorrent image of God it portrays, because it is that very abhorrent image of God that they have been taught to fear so deeply.

When you point out that this image of God they have devoted themselves to is more like a view of an evil demon, they respond by telling you it is not evil and unless you belief what they say, this good and loving father God will eternally torture you in the most heinous of ways. The human mind is a truly strange thing.

Anyway, good vid.

U C 20/20 on this and I hope others see as well.

Regards
DL
Old 31-07-2020, 11:41 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
You are correct.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

DL

Sounds like the J man alright.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Pathfinder

Have you met Christ?

Forum

Since the Forum is ending its Internet access soon I render this information which I've posted before and sent via message to some.The Website www.DivinaMadre.Org is a group of South American Roman Catholic Clergy .Uruguaians who claim Apparitional conversations with Christ's Mother Mary and Joseph and one more Individual that no other modern source has ever claimed consistently.That Individual they claim and I witness they deem to be Christ .Since 2013 they have logged the Discussions with the suggested Lord.You can read them yourselves every one of them.If these words get to you no one can say they weren't communicated with.I'm very aware that each individual has seperate Agendas with various amounts of time to indulge .I would suggest reading many conversations before attempting an opinion.This Human Tongue with a Divine Father has mentioned much yet it's crucial to remember that the Discussions were seemingly intended for the Clergy though witnessed some via You Tube and with a Congregation present no twist intended.If you read every one of them and keep track you'll notice He without hesitation invariably offers Biblical references that if one believes leaves no doubt to some Stories .Some of the talks contain harsh admonition for the Modern Clergy and the majority of course Fatherly or loving advice to the shepherds the Nuns and Priests.He is no doubt an unflinching Leader though who would think He wouldn't be.The harsh ones seem to be only the past yet much has been revealed with modern Clergy and retro decades and transgression.That's only the negative and you know Christ is not negative definitively.See what you think.I'll make certain Lynn knows before October. If you read many it would seem inevitable you won't be stunned especially those who've studied the Old and New Testaments especially the New.A few conversations ago He began the Talk with the Our Father in Aramaic which was supposedly His main Language with Hebrew and Koine Greek the others.They didn't print the words merely recognized it was the Our Father via Aramaic.Friar Sagrado and his fellow Clergy and sometimes witnesses have actually shared Communion with He who prophesied His Religion.That itself is without equal yet the question is does this generation truly appreciate accessing the Lord who they and I have worshiped for nearly two millennium?Don't be bitter that you realize He utilizes some of the Dogmatic rhetoric that the Church has offered and of course pays no attention to modern jungle word semantics.If He and His Mother didn't then the entire preceding generations' languages especially the certain innocent contents would have been diametrically dominated via satan's modern forces and don't bother acting like you hadn't noticed. Modern language a while ago somewhat submitted to satanic forces though those forces can't vanquish what preceded and those who witness the "innocent".Great wishes forum discerning this phenomenon occuring at Uruguay and other locations .You'll read sprawling conversations and some short ones spanning the 7 Years currently.Take care and God bless the blessed!Absolutely no twisted parallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V. Giardina!This sent before 4:31 P.M. July 31st. 2020.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Soul Seeker

Faith based supernatural garbage that children recognize as fraud.

Those who peddle supernatural gods should be reprimanded for their lies.

All Christian priests use the lords name in vain and Christians don't care.

No wonder they settled for a genocidal satanic god.

Regards
DL