Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-01-2021, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Recurring dreams about the same street/window/man

Hello, this is my first post and I’m excited to share this to hopefully get your point of view. These dreams have followed me for months now..

Background: I dated a man for a short period of time, before we started dating I always passed his office window and we would always greet each other through the window.

Two months after we stopped meeting I started having these weird dreams about walking by his window. They were not exactly the same every time but they had that one thing in common, being on that street and walking past that window.
Sometimes he was not in the window, and one time I recall I saw him and in my dream I focused on his wrist and his watch. Also remember another dream, in his seat was now someone else, a blonde woman.
Al though she didn’t look like me face wise I thought ‘well, maybe that’s me, putting myself first and taking my seat’.

After having these dreams several times, connected to his window and that street. I got fed up and decided to walk past his window one day on my way back home, wanted to see if my subconscious thought I avoided it and therefore sent me the dreams for some reason. He wasn’t there.
I walked by recently again and a blonde woman was sitting in his seat, or former seat, I don’t know if he changed offices.

Then I had this weird dream about him and a blonde woman with red lipstick (not the one in the previous dream or in real life), and I don’t remember details but they were together in the dream and I felt rejected.

Now, this is frustrating because I rarely thought about him before the dreams, and I don’t miss him or think positively or negatively about him. I did think our connection was intriguing because,
we shared the same amount of letters in first and last name, I would think of things and then he would say those exact words shortly after, and we developed this strange red mark on the exact same spot on our bodies.

Now the latest dream I’ve had of this scenario, involved me seeing him in a new smaller window further down the street, And I actually saw all of him this time. Then I saw him sitting up and sleeping in the old window.

I would be really happy to hear what you think about this. What do you think it could mean?

Stay safe x
Old 15-01-2021, 09:04 PM
Master
Welcome here Vegancheese ...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...