Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 28-12-2020, 05:52 PM
Master

Wise words mistybelle. I'm sure it will give hope to others in your situation.
Old 28-12-2020, 10:28 PM
Master
Hi, I am not sure where in the world you are, but you say you cycle to help your friend out at the bakery. Here in the UK we have people who cycle take away food deliveries called Deliveroo, I don't know if you have the same service? but something to look at, You could also see if the hospitals need any cleaners or porters or even security. I hope you manage to find some employment. Have you tried making a vision board?, It may be worth doing, law of attraction.

I hope 2021 brings you many blessings and abundance.
Old 29-12-2020, 07:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Hi, I am not sure where in the world you are, but you say you cycle to help your friend out at the bakery. Here in the UK we have people who cycle take away food deliveries called Deliveroo, I don't know if you have the same service? but something to look at, You could also see if the hospitals need any cleaners or porters or even security. I hope you manage to find some employment. Have you tried making a vision board?, It may be worth doing, law of attraction.

I hope 2021 brings you many blessings and abundance.

I think I'm the only one who delivers goods here by bike hehe, but I only accept deliveries and orders within 3km so while making a living out of it, it's not as hard as I thought it would be compared to our usual delivery guys here who use motorcycles and travels city to city.

I hadn't made a vision board yet and I think it's a good idea! Thanks!
Old 29-12-2020, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
I think I'm the only one who delivers goods here by bike hehe, but I only accept deliveries and orders within 3km so while making a living out of it, it's not as hard as I thought it would be compared to our usual delivery guys here who use motorcycles and travels city to city.

LOL Good to hear you are making an income, I hope the vision board helps, I have heard some people whom make one get good results. Good Luck
Old 29-12-2020, 08:46 PM
BunnyJen90

I know exactly how you feel. Even before this virus I had a hard time finding a job. Before I got the job I have about a year and a half ago I had been rejected countless times. I would even complain to my parents that I was being discriminated against. I agree a vision board might help with discovering what career you really want to go for in the end. Since I'm guessing you are young and just starting your career I would suggest looking for any odd job you can for now and then work your way toward doing something you want. Hope this helps some.
Old 31-12-2020, 11:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz

How are you doing now? I hoping you are feeling better now while you celebrate the New Year! :)
Old 04-01-2021, 09:32 AM
Knower

@Golden Angel Not much but I'm still managing what I can do for now. I just finished making my little vision board and so far, I think it does gives me better focus on what's my plans this 2021. Thank you for sharing this wonderful advice!

@BunnyJen90 Hello, actually I'm in late 30's already, my previous plans was just ruined by this pandemic but it don't matter now, I realize I should be grateful that I've survived 2020 and I'm now aiming for better future this new year. :)

@mistybelle Hi, tbh I had fun this New Year's eve! I facetime with my parents the whole night while I celebrate the New Year on my friend's place. How about you? I hope you also had a great New Year with your family or friends. :)
Old 19-01-2021, 11:05 AM
Newbie ;)

What this pandemic has cost us was too much already. My younger brother almost lost his job during this pandemic too, so I'm very thankful that his manager took a big risk on keeping half of her team employed. Thankfully, the restaurant he worked for has survived the many lockdowns that were imposed in the city that my brother and his family have managed to survive as well.
Old 21-01-2021, 06:58 AM
Knower

@BookieBook I've appreciated everything for what's happened because it made me stronger and resilient than before. Also, I'm actually thankful that after all that's happened last year, that I survived it all. :)