Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2020, 05:23 PM
Guide

repeated dreams of ex-work

I have dreams that repeat where I am somewhat welcomed back to an old job that I don't want to go back to IRL ever. Long story short, I was fired from this old job, my boss was narcissistic, and they were racist to me because I was not Chinese, and my boss had built up a smear campaign against me. In the dreams, I am always brought back to varying levels of welcome. For example, in the first one, I am allowed back in the building but have no role. In the next, I am allowed back in and am allowed to do things, but am not allowed to talk to people I know are there, and am to stay out of my ex-boss's sight, and out of sight of the head person there now. In the latest one, I am allowed back in, and the ex boss and head person can see me but don't really interact with me. Instead, I set up tables to train and talk to people who are new.

The front of the office looks much like how I had left it. However, if I need to go to the back of the building, I go down these carpeted red stairs and it turns into a theater lobby. There are different doors for different theaters, but it looks like it all hasnt been used in a while, as if the theater was part of the building and the building was turned into offices a long time ago, and this part was just left over. You have to go down the big steps to go out the back door.

It is just weird that I keep having dreams with the same setting, with the same themes. I don't ever want to go back to that office in real life. I never want to see those people again, and never want to work in that industry again. Most of the people I interact with in the dreams are not real people, as in, they are never people I've met in real life or people who have worked there. The only real people in the dreams is the ex-boss and the head of the department, both of which I never interact with but I do see in the dream. It is like whatever I do is separate from them.