Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-12-2020, 11:25 PM
Experiencer

Demonic smile in dreams?

So continuing from the last dream thread.

I had a dream where I seen this man with a satan, demonic smile sitting on the table at this centre. It was just bizarre the smile, like you want to start crying, certainly you'd think if a smile like that was even possible.

I had 3 dreams of that and also spirit in laughter.

Maybe something is happening behind my back, some extreme
Old 22-12-2020, 05:31 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
So continuing from the last dream thread.

I had a dream where I seen this man with a satan, demonic smile sitting on the table at this centre. It was just bizarre the smile, like you want to start crying, certainly you'd think if a smile like that was even possible.

I had 3 dreams of that and also spirit in laughter.

Maybe something is happening behind my back, some extreme
Guff, how are you feeling inside? Thinking if you are astral traveling in your sleep during this dream then it is real and you are either attracting same or similar negative energy to you or you to it. I don't mean that you are of negativity and evil, what I mean is - if you have been feeling blue or in fear, other negative emotions lately? Then that is the energy that is drawing them or, and you to each other in the dreams.

In a childhood persistent, recurring dream I would see a smile on a specific man and this smile truly freaked me out. Many years later when I found out who the real identity of my past life self was I saw an old pic of that man, who had once been in a relationship with her, in an old newspaper in a foreign library. That smile. It would still then bring fear to me. Found out I was right later. He had been abusive (child's witnesses) and the relationship ended but he continued to try to destroy "my" life.

The way I would go about it was to force myself to look at this man and his wolfish smile for some time and after that it has not appeared any more in any dreams or flashbacks. Try to get fear out and replace it with strenght, anger, a belief in yourself, and your inner energy to be able to push this away, not be restrained by any physical means, try to think positive, childish and foolish things even. I felt I had to reboot myself into these emotions instead and it has worked for me. Other wise it can be a spiral downwards. Just know you are the one in power, you alone can change your energy. Thoughts are power. Force yourself to think positive and then it will get stronger and stronger. One can even see in x-rays in someone who is suffering from depression the chemicals are real, it is in the brain itself, on the x-ray. When this was presented to me (it was not my brain) that was when it hit home for me that thoughts are not just emotions and are not visible, they really are. If so break the chain and start working yourself upwards.

"my" ex wolfish smile guy would continue on earth for the rest of his life to sit on a position of power and connections but too show what kind of man he really was and has left a bitter taste in the mouths of his offspring. I did not get justice in that life, I was just one of the victims, but in the afterlife I would not want to have been him if he ever comes to the right heavenly place knowing what he has done to the people in his life.

I have had other experiences as well. One was of a really bitter man when I tried to do the go-to-the-light kind of thing, I felt him before, and then in a glimpse I saw him flickering about. When his energy was at it's strongest of negativity and I felt it was not working - it just stopped and he was gone. Just gone. I don't think he went into some tunnel of light - but he at least was gone. So I don't think he could do anything to me, really and I believed in the power of my words, believing is the key, believe they can't hurt you, stand your ground and you are changing your energy. If you believe they can hurt you you yourself are putting that in your astral body and make it vulnerable and too fear is a strong emotions so. You could do ask for your guide or guides, someone will be there with you. Lots of times in my strange nightmares I have felt another presence, a good one, but it can be different, does not always have to be the same.
Old 22-12-2020, 11:07 AM
irisa

Hi Guff779,

how will the situation or your feelings be if you place yourself in that smiling man?

Like: ´I am this man, sitting on a table, smiling......´

What is that man going to say about himself? Will he also say he´s smiling with a satanic, evil smile? Is he trying to scare you?

What is he probably trying to tell you?

Always, when trying to interpret your dream, try to see everything and everyone in your dream as parts of you. This is your subconscious trying to teach you your own subconscious language.

From your other dream where others were laughing at you....the question that came to my mind was: ´How serious are you about yourself?´ Do you, for example, make fun of yourself lots of times, for instance, to try to hide certain aspects about yourself? Are you maybe laughing difficult stuff or feelings away? Or maybe, on the other hand, are you too serious and should you give yourself some space and loosen up a little?

Just some thoughts...

Irisa
Old 22-12-2020, 11:24 AM
irisa

.....and still thinking about that satanic, evil smile...

Made me think of Chucky...the clown. Why is Chucky so scary?

If you would see Chucky without the noise of his laugh or voice or even the whole movie without sound...he would be less scary.

Why does the smile of that man in your dream make you think of the words satanic and demonic? Have you ever seen satan, do you believe in satan? What exactly is demonic?

How can a smile be satanic or demonic?

When there´s no sound to it?

Not saying that the smile in your dream can´t be satanic or demonic. Well, i guess the smile is not that. Something about it ´reminds´ you of satanic or demonic, but where are these feelings coming from?

Lots of times in life, when someone tells us something, we sort of ´scan´ his or her words, the sound of the voice and such...and then we react...There´s lots of miscommunication between people...because a choice of words, a tone of voice can remind us of something we experienced maybe years ago...
A certain experience made an imprint in our subconscious and sometimes this gets triggered and we might react in the exact same way we did years ago....though almost aways this person now talking to us, doesn´t mean his or her words in the way like they were spoken to us all those years ago...

We are conditioned...why is the smile experienced as being satanic or demonic...?

Sorry, for just brabbling on and on and on...
Old 22-12-2020, 04:00 PM
asearcher

in a past life meditation I was someone in Egypt and back then I experienced in the culture I was in that we did not smile. Smile was considered to be wrong. sinister? maybe this why the smile scared you? Like opposite in what we have today in our own cultures?

Last edited by asearcher : 23-12-2020 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Experiencer

Thank you very much for your analysis.