Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-03-2020, 12:37 PM
Master
Said my bit on it all - we see what the masses on here think now, let them be judge and jury on it all, ive got stuff to do today, so its up to others now...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-03-2020, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Does God exist?... I wish you could have all witnessed what I am about to tell you. Even now I can't believe it happened. When my firstborn was just 2years and 3months old we were preparing to go to a christening. Terrified that my child would either be noisy/want to run around/or throw a tantrum I tried to explain that because we were going to church and it was God's house, we had to sit still and sit quietly. Thinking he wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about imagine my shock when he calmly announced that God talks to him! He never even looked up from his toy cars as he said this. I asked gentle questions and the answers were that God does not wear glasses and has long hair like mummy. God talks at night time and during the day he is up in the sky....... And then my little boy carried on playing and mummy had to sit down for a while to take it all in.

This is a wonderful testimony.

We need more testimonies like this.

I really appreciated this testimony.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-03-2020, 01:45 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
This is a wonderful testimony.

We need more testimonies like this.

I really appreciated this testimony.
Hi ... I cannot believe that this has just happened. I only came on to tell everyone " thank you and goodbye"... I didn't feel I could cope with the conflict of it all.. i can't cope being HSP. But there you are ... Like a rainbow on a winter's day... Like the much needed hug... Like the angel when one needs it most.... I cannot even see what I'm doing.. because I just burst into tears when I saw this. Thank you thank you thank you so much. ArchAngel Michael wasy ultimate hero ... But I think he has now been shuffled down to 2nd place.. x
Old 01-03-2020, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi ... I cannot believe that this has just happened. I only came on to tell everyone " thank you and goodbye"... I didn't feel I could cope with the conflict of it all.. i can't cope being HSP. But there you are ... Like a rainbow on a winter's day... Like the much needed hug... Like the angel when one needs it most.... I cannot even see what I'm doing.. because I just burst into tears when I saw this. Thank you thank you thank you so much. ArchAngel Michael wasy ultimate hero ... But I think he has now been shuffled down to 2nd place.. x

As a 'family', we still love one another.

Your comment made my day.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As a 'family', we still love one another.

Your comment made my day.
Of course we do... Even if some of resist the love... So ok.. I'll halt the message for now!!!!! Will see how it goes! But I'm afraid you now have a lot to live up to... I mean come on.. we're talking about Archangel Michael here!!!! Thank you.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Of course we do... Even if some of resist the love... So ok.. I'll halt the message for now!!!!! Will see how it goes! But I'm afraid you now have a lot to live up to... I mean come on.. we're talking about Archangel Michael here!!!! Thank you.

THANKS!

I will try my best.

Old 01-03-2020, 03:06 PM
Elfin

Darling...you don't even have to try... Just keep on being you.... Absolutely love and adore your " additional info"... ( Sorry wasn't spying).... But that is so me. Plus and dare I say ....you can do and say absolutely anything you want.. you are a leo....I now down to you... ( Unless you are younger than me in which case I say .. you have much to learn little cub!).... But whether older or younger than I ... Who cares lol...
Old 01-03-2020, 03:09 PM
Elfin

I meant " bow" down to you,! ..... Note to self ...( Thus is embarrassing!) Lol.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Elfin

Hello everyone, and doesn't the last few posts suggest that we can support each other.... All be on this forum United , even in our own individual beliefs... And all be there for each other ? Because let's be honest... If we can't all get on together on this forum there is little hope for any of us. All of us , bar none have had to put up with so much in our everyday lives... And In the past and beyond... We don't need it here. we are all here to love and support each other. No- one is superior.... No - one is interior.... We are all equal and all here for a reason....love to all.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:23 PM
Elfin

Yep.... Meant inferior... But that's me being gormless self... Bl**y phone!!