Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 28-06-2020, 05:19 AM
Master
Are you aware that you are a killer?

Not many people are aware of this simple premise. That we are all killers. I kill to live. Not in any grand or big scale; but I do kill. I eat food and generally cause casualties in my life. As we all do.

This is one simple reason why I am averse to calling myself God. Or calling myself perfect. Is God a killer? This is a big question and in my opinion He probably is a killer but is probably in denial.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 28-06-2020, 06:58 AM
Master

Death is a change of focus. Renewal implies replacing the old. It is part of the process. It has to happen, and it also serves a purpose by supporting another's needs.

You don't perceive the nature of the reality, but a distortion affected by your beliefs. You have to learn to eliminate those distortions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-06-2020, 07:10 AM
Master
My perception of death is distorted by my beliefs? It is a possibility...

Old 28-06-2020, 11:14 AM
Master
My perception of death is actually pretty miserable. So much death seems unnecessary and the levels of suffering seem incredibly high.

People get very philosophical about death. Probably because it is something we have very little knowledge about or control over it.

In my mind death is one of the key factors which lead us to be on earth. If we can overcome death we would be free of earth and suffering. Remember what Christ said about conquering death...

Old 28-06-2020, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Not many people are aware of this simple premise. That we are all killers. I kill to live. Not in any grand or big scale; but I do kill. I eat food and generally cause casualties in my life. As we all do.

This is one simple reason why I am averse to calling myself God. Or calling myself perfect. Is God a killer? This is a big question and in my opinion He probably is a killer but is probably in denial.

I am NOT a killer and you shouldn't presume that everyone is, why even think like that is beyond me
Old 28-06-2020, 01:11 PM
Master
Quote:

Jains acknowledge what you wrote.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Master
Hello Honza - the discussion on this page (at the link shared below) relates to the topic which you are concerned with - here's a snip from the opening comment:
"I believe that the universe is a loving one, but that contradicts the carnivorous nature of animals that prey on one another. I remember Seth saying something like, how the animals understand that and accept that, but it's hard for me to understand how a universe can be loving if it allows that.

What do you think?"
https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=522.0

I appreciate the 'sensitivity' implicit in your expressed concerns.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Just Tim

Quote:

Yes we all are, hence we all are creators too. You said many deaths seem pointless to you, but you cannot see everything. My own birth is marked by death ! But since I created a lot of good too. As you did too, no doubt about it.

How could God possibly be in denial ? He created it all, I don't think it was just pokin' around a few buttons and see what goes !

And being perfect does not mean being flawless, it means being perfect for the mission given to you. Perfectly fit for your own reality, and your truths.

Wish you well !
Old 02-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Master
Hi-Ho Tim -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
My own birth is marked by death ! But since I created a lot of good too.
What 'death'? What 'good'?

I relate to the 'gist' of what you have said - just want more on the picnic table to savor.
Old 02-07-2020, 08:12 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Hi-Ho Tim -

What 'death'? What 'good'?

I relate to the 'gist' of what you have said - just want more on the picnic table to savor.

Hello again.

Not a picnic, more of a feast.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=135874

Wish you well !