Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-11-2020, 01:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Is this synchronicity?

I have been experiencing many occurances of speaking something out loud with a friend (only with this one friend) and then what we speak about happens. If we talk about beef stew, I will check my horoscope after and it will say have some comfort food like beef stew. If we talk about a car accident, I will leave and almost get hit by a car. If we mention how we have not seen a silverfish in months, that same night we will see a silverfish.

The above are all true happenings, but many many more. With only this one person.

What do we call this?? the "what are the odds" moments.

We even bought a journal titled "what are the odds"

I appreciate any input as this has been alarming!! I am a cancer and very intuitive to begin with but these happenings are very abundant and occur often!

Thank you!
Old 02-11-2020, 11:09 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

The difference between coincidences and synchronicity (the latter being a coin termed by Jung) is that synchronicity depicts meaningful coincidences that do not have an obvious cause.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:09 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

The difference between coincidences and synchronicity (the latter being a word coined by Jung) is that synchronicity depicts meaningful coincidences that do not have an obvious cause.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:24 PM
Deactivated Account
@op you will recognize synchronicity(ies) by the experience.

What you are experiencing should make you aware of the power of your words and thinking, and because of it you should concentrate on speaking and thinking at the positive side only, as much as possible.

Your emotional state has (as well) something to do with it, too. (i figured it out, so far)

I haven't figured out why something happens, while other "more wanted" things do not (yet).
Old 17-11-2020, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
@op you will recognize synchronicity(ies) by the experience.

What you are experiencing should make you aware of the power of your words and thinking, and because of it you should concentrate on speaking and thinking at the positive side only, as much as possible.

Your emotional state has (as well) something to do with it, too. (i figured it out, so far)

I haven't figured out why something happens, while other "more wanted" things do not (yet).

thank you for your input, i do appreciate it. i have spent a lot of time lately thinking about these events and figuring out my spiritual strengths and importnace of.

in what way do you think my emotional state controls these events? i certainly am constantly seeking to better myself with my specifical certain "demon" hindering my potential. i always hope to see signs or feel some thing that makes me feel i will overcome this. may sound silly.
Old 18-11-2020, 04:29 AM
Elfin

Hi ...firstly I think you and your friend sound as though you are on the same "wavelength".... I had a friend like this for several years, and similar things happened daily... For both of us it was only ever with each other and no -one else. Eventually we decided to see if we could communicate "telepathically" ... We could !!!!.... We went on to see things at exactly the same time, even miles apart. One day, we both took an identical photo of a very unusual cloud formation at about the same time... And we wouldn't have known, except the next day I showed him.. and his mouth fell open !!!! I'm talking about hundreds , if not thousands of similar things with him, especially numbers. We both appeared to be experiencing an awakening, because of many other factors that came into it all....
Old 21-11-2020, 02:16 AM
Experiencer

I wouldn't say that's a synchronicity, but you guys are on the same wavelength as to why what you say to them, it unfolds. To show that you guys are on the same wavelengths and those wavelengths are linked.