Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 09-09-2020, 02:03 AM
Knower

Any proof that one can reincarnate into the past, instead of just the future?

I've had enough of COVID! Its destroying businesses everywhere and setting mankind back, by 100 or so years. I literally have zero interest in reincarnating into the future, at this point. It's over! In 100 years, we will no longer have any rights, let alone freedom!
Old 09-09-2020, 03:05 AM
Master

As far as I know, in most cases this conscious-you won't reincarnate, but the entity-you that incarnated as this conscious-you, will reincarnate function of its goals and preferences. It can incarnate in any time-space point it wants.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
As far as I know, in most cases this conscious-you won't reincarnate, but the entity-you that incarnated as this conscious-you, will reincarnate function of its goals and preferences. It can incarnate in any time-space point it wants.

What if my higher self reincarnated as something my lower self wouldn't like? I don't want to be a boy again. It's not that I hate being one, I just really want to be a girl and basically relive the same life, again. It would be cool to grow up again in the 1990s, but as the opposite gender.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
What if my higher self reincarnated as something my lower self wouldn't like? I don't want to be a boy again. It's not that I hate being one, I just really want to be a girl and basically relive the same life, again. It would be cool to grow up again in the 1990s, but as the opposite gender.
The relation between your higher self (which I suppose is what I call entity) and your lower self (which I call conscious self, or ego) is similar to the relation between this-you (your ego) and your dream-selves. You (this-you) don't even think that a dream-self might want something, and especially something related to another dream. Neither your entity thinks about what this-you wants. Not that it doesn't care; it doesn't matter.

Now, if you're really serious about what you desire, you could learn to project consciously into another probable incarnation, and pick the time, the place, and other characteristics. I didn't do it, and don't know anybody to have done it, but the way I understand it, it should be possible.

You should also be able to firstly project into that scenario and get a feeling about liking it or not. You could try several scenarios, and pick the one you prefer. Once you've done the final jump, most likely your ego won't know it; it will completely identify with the new you.

But, you'd have to really work on it, and adjust your system of beliefs to allow it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Experiencer
Yes, you can choose to live under any time in human history, or in other alien intelligent planets.

For whatever the reason, there is true free will to choose exactly where to re-incarnate.

I don't know how exactly that works, but is real.

OBE's explorers will confirm that.

We're all different, and that's okay.

For me personally I don't want to have another mortal life again, neither as a human, neither as an alien.

I'm ready for becoming a multi-dimensional spiritual being doing good & helping out across the entire universe to make it a better place to everybody, living wonderful adventures & learning from mentors to guide me in order to grow.

Don't get me wrong, I like a lot my current human life, and I have success, money, love & happiness.

But I want to see new stuff from the universe, explore more, and associate with highly advanced multi-dimensional beings.

Humans are not done.

You understand time travel?

If this COVID was the cause of human extinction, a time traveller would have stopped the 1st chinese infected, and right now we would not be talking.

Therefore, this COVID is necesary, because in the end it's going to make humanity & the world better.

Time Travellers exists. If one planet, galaxy, or the universe is going to get hellish or destroyed... The time traveller, just can go back and forward in time to the initial cause, and stop it.

So, in the end, nothing bad is going to happen. EVER.

It takes time to understand the paradox.

This concept of time travelling is also applied at a personal level.

The moment you get it, you will become the happiest being in the universe.

Because everything will always turn out good

Thats why I'm successful. I feel good in the ups and on the downs, no matter where I am, and what I got at the time
Old 18-09-2020, 07:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Yes, you can choose to live under any time in human history, or in other alien intelligent planets.

For whatever the reason, there is true free will to choose exactly where to re-incarnate.

I don't know how exactly that works, but is real.

OBE's explorers will confirm that.

We're all different, and that's okay.

For me personally I don't want to have another mortal life again, neither as a human, neither as an alien.

I'm ready for becoming a multi-dimensional spiritual being doing good & helping out across the entire universe to make it a better place to everybody, living wonderful adventures & learning from mentors to guide me in order to grow.

Don't get me wrong, I like a lot my current human life, and I have success, money, love & happiness.

But I want to see new stuff from the universe, explore more, and associate with highly advanced multi-dimensional beings.

Humans are not done.

You understand time travel?

If this COVID was the cause of human extinction, a time traveller would have stopped the 1st chinese infected, and right now we would not be talking.

Therefore, this COVID is necesary, because in the end it's going to make humanity & the world better.

Time Travellers exists. If one planet, galaxy, or the universe is going to get hellish or destroyed... The time traveller, just can go back and forward in time to the initial cause, and stop it.

So, in the end, nothing bad is going to happen. EVER.

It takes time to understand the paradox.

This concept of time travelling is also applied at a personal level.

The moment you get it, you will become the happiest being in the universe.

Because everything will always turn out good

Thats why I'm successful. I feel good in the ups and on the downs, no matter where I am, and what I got at the time

This is both very a refreshing experiential view and affirming. Thank you SpiritualFreedom for such input. I think alot of people here can appreciate this.