Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Guide
Hollow/empty and other questions:)

So with some rare folks, I'll get the sensation of grey or sootiness, and hollow inside, almost like transparent, but those with transparent auras(?) look almost crystalline and have a beautiful glow/lining/radience. It's like an eggshell of a person, if that makes sense, where you blow out the egg inside and have a hollow shell. So what, and why?

Also what does it mean when "the light is on inside but no-one is home"? I can see a light on inside a person, but get a gone feeling...
Old 21-07-2012, 06:33 AM
needguidience4

about the aura thing the only think i can think of is that grey can sometimes shows that the persons depressed, or ill. perhaps it seeam transparent because they have no goodness, eg colour to show??? i am not sure but thats an idea i had.
Old 21-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Master

Transparent, when found throughout the aura, like a pervasive color behind everything, it can be a part of two things, depending on the color of it (sometimes there is a tint) the tinted would be a crystal aura, the clear transparent would be called a clear aura (they are much rarer and I have only met three, myself, I turned my sister into one with an awakening thing I designed, and my baby cousin, but I have heard of one or two others.) The clear auras, if not cleaned practically dailly get buildup and no one can see through them, or they have specks and color in them but not of them (unlike crystal) beyond a regular clear type, there is another four which I am familiar with, the next also called clear but had different properties, and operates slightly different, it has different proeeties and keeps out some colors. The following is called clear light, it is larger, brighter, and brings in the qualities of light into your aura and thought process, it allows you to think much more clearly and has many wonderful qualities to it. The next two are different, the first completes the clarity and brings out the light when more so. This one I was not told the name of, but the fourth is called sparkling clear light, and adds the love side into the strong light aspect present. This one radiates a sense of everlasting love, clarity, light is very strong here, and adds to the approach of how you see others and your own ideas. My aura just recently became this fourth aura type, and I love it, the aura appears as sparkling and clear, so much that every small thing that does not belong is highlighted within it, it keeps me busy to say the least :P then there are many types beyond me, although I have not reached those yet.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 27-07-2012, 02:02 AM
Guide
Thank you for your replies guys! It really added clarity! Sometimes I get these feelings, a word or picture with someone and I'm just puzzled.
So big thank you!