Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-09-2020, 10:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
There nasty things to endure but I prefer to put up with them than to put up with the side effects of the ' So Called ' Anti-Migraine Medication.
They blow your brains out

Yeah, I feel the same about the heavy stuff though I do reach for the Migraleve. It’s no remedy but it takes the edge off - without it it can be really messy. :0
Old 21-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance
Yeah, I feel the same about the heavy stuff though I do reach for the Migraleve. It’s no remedy but it takes the edge off - without it it can be really messy. :0

Yes I have occasionally taken Migraleve and they definitely take the edge off the pain.
The other symptoms I get beside the pain are actually worse than the pain itself. My balance goes and also part of my vision, I see things like a jigsaw puzzle with prices missing and my co-ordination is sometimes affected, I can't find my mouth to put the Tablet in
They are nasty......
Old 22-09-2020, 10:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes I have occasionally taken Migraleve and they definitely take the edge off the pain.
The other symptoms I get beside the pain are actually worse than the pain itself. My balance goes and also part of my vision, I see things like a jigsaw puzzle with prices missing and my co-ordination is sometimes affected, I can't find my mouth to put the Tablet in
They are nasty......

Yes, I get the jigsaw puzzle vision. I’m there reading or watching tv and suddenly words and images start to go missing from the picture and it’s ‘oh oh, here we go’. I’ve then got about half an hour before the intense pain kicks in. The sooner I take a pain killer the better. If I’m ever caught without them I’m in big trouble. :/
Old 22-09-2020, 09:20 PM
janielee

Sorry about the migraines - they are really not a good experience.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Sorry about the migraines - they are really not a good experience.

Thanks, JL.
Old 27-09-2020, 02:08 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Does anyone else have issues with receding memory?
Did I answer this thread already?
Actually, after this year is over, my only problem will be if my memory of it does not recede fast enough. I might start following the Gratefull Dead and see if they will let me join the band! Sheeesh!

Old 27-09-2020, 04:00 AM
janielee

Your mind and intellect is sharp, O Dog One - I admire it very much

j