Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 02-11-2020, 05:00 PM
Guide
Color Christian the lion - reunion

I searched this section and was surprised not to see a post on this amazing story that shows the relationship between man and a lion....the ending to this short video is incredible!

https://youtu.be/Co3N4-6B2pM
Old 02-11-2020, 10:29 PM
Administrator
That is so nice

Namaste
Old 11-12-2020, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
I searched this section and was surprised not to see a post on this amazing story that shows the relationship between man and a lion....the ending to this short video is incredible!

I almost didn't watch the whole video...... it was so heart wrenching.

I watched it all and had tears in my eyes.

As I watched it, a recurring thought I have is being back in school. After school is out, my horse would show up and I would ride him bareback, back to home. But before we would start, a skunk would come and sit in front of me. You might think I was a crazy kid, but I had an affinity toward skunks. They never sprayed me.

THANKS A LOT FOR SHOWING THIS VIDEO!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-12-2020, 06:19 AM
Master
The Story of Christian the lion is heartwarming. Christian the lion was a cub born in captivity and purchased by Australian John Rendall and Anthony "Ace" Bourke from Harrods department store in London in 1969.
Old 23-12-2020, 03:18 PM
Knower
That brought tears to my eyes.
Old 26-02-2021, 05:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I almost didn't watch the whole video...... it was so heart wrenching.

I watched it all and had tears in my eyes.

As I watched it, a recurring thought I have is being back in school. After school is out, my horse would show up and I would ride him bareback, back to home. But before we would start, a skunk would come and sit in front of me. You might think I was a crazy kid, but I had an affinity toward skunks. They never sprayed me.

THANKS A LOT FOR SHOWING THIS VIDEO!

That was such a beautiful touching memory, BigJohn... Thanks for sharing! Found this video years back and glad to see it posted here... Had the exact same effect on me... absolutely no words to describe the beauty of love and friendship between humans and animals...

~Air and Angels, John Donne

"Sunrise reminds us that we live in a world where the happiest of miracles still happen."
~Unknown
Old 09-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate

Just beautiful...
I had some magical moments with "my" lions and tigers .
This video reminded my of "Rouque" ... 18 month old Siberian tiger cub !... Majestic.
He would run up to his keepers like a puppy ... ( Rescue centre in South of England that I was involved in... Some of my most precious memories)
Old 14-06-2021, 10:16 PM
Ascender
You say that you didn't find any previous threads about Christian the lion - but this is probably because older threads have been deleted to save space on the server. A good few years ago, I remember quite a few discussions about this famous and heartwarming story. The Noble Knight (Knight of Albion, sadly no longer with us) posted several times about it, as did I.

Thank you for renewing interest in the story and the video!
Old 15-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Guide
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
You say that you didn't find any previous threads about Christian the lion - but this is probably because older threads have been deleted to save space on the server. A good few years ago, I remember quite a few discussions about this famous and heartwarming story. The Noble Knight (Knight of Albion, sadly no longer with us) posted several times about it, as did I.

Thank you for renewing interest in the story and the video!
I've returned here fairly recently but remember the gentle, positive Knight of Albion. When you say 'no longer with us' hopefully you meant he just left here (in 2016) and not anything more finite.
Old 24-06-2021, 08:51 PM
Ascender
A good question, but I cannot answer you directly (as you deserve). I knew the Noble Knight on quite a few forums, not just this one, and he became a friend (albeit only via the net). He stopped posting on all forums suddenly in November 2016. If you wish a more direct answer, you are welcome to contact me via PM or via my website.