Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
Angel Tarot Cards by Radleigh Valentine

SACRED TRAVELER ORACLE CARDS BY DENISE LINN

Tao Oracle by Ma Deva Padma

The Everyday Witch Tarot by Deborah Blake

I really like this new deck
Old 06-08-2020, 04:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
The Everyday Witch Tarot by Deborah Blake

I really like this new deck
That one has been on my list for quite some time. I really like it, but it's quite expensive, which is why I haven't bought it yet.
Wish you lots of beautiful readings with it!
Old 16-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
That one has been on my list for quite some time. I really like it, but it's quite expensive, which is why I haven't bought it yet.
Wish you lots of beautiful readings with it!
it was cheap on amazon $23.12

the mini deck costs $10.79

the cards are so slick - they do not stick at all

no borders

the book is in color - really nice book

I am new to tarot and the only deck I had was the angel tarot by Radleigh Valentine - but I can't really learn the cards because of the artwork - or maybe I'm not putting enough time and effort into learning them - not really sure what the problem is -

it is very easy to learn the cards with the everyday witch tarot

it's the smallest deck I have -- all of my other decks are really big cards

the cards are magic --- all of my cards are magic -- I interview the decks -- and the readings are spot on - it's really magic - there is a lot of card magic in the shuffling and picking of cards - it's really amazing - I am fascinated by it all

if you ever told me that I would have been interested in tarot or oracle cards - I would not have believed you - but much to my surprise I am fascinated by them

Last edited by Hologram8 : 17-08-2020 at 12:58 AM.
Old 08-09-2020, 10:07 AM
55Degrees

I acquired the Rebel Deck last week. Definitely a NSFW (or here) deck.
It's extremely blunt and sweary, so soz no daily draws on SF, but it really calls you out on your own b/s and who doesn't need that.
Old 16-12-2020, 10:08 PM
Ascender
Buddhism Reading Cards
by Sofan Chan
Old 18-12-2020, 11:07 AM
Master
Apart from the ones mentioned, I got the

Angel prayers by Kyle Gray
Ascension Cards by Diana Cooper
Dream Reading Cards by Rose Inserra
Archetype Cards

Forest of Enchantment Tarot on the way
Old 19-12-2020, 07:27 AM
Pathfinder

I have a pack called Magical Mermaids and Dolphins. Sometimes the card exposed seems really relevant, and helpful, other times not so much. I suppose it depends on how 'tuned in' I am at the time.

(Perhaps I should explain I just use them, picking one card at random, at a time when I'm looking for more direction in my life, or for a clue as to why certain things are not panning out the way I expected)

On one occasion, despite shuffling the cards really well, I drew the same card three days in a row! Confirmation, surely that the path I was on was the appropriate one.
Old 02-01-2021, 11:15 AM
Guide
I've just bought Magical Dimensions by Lightstar. The artwork is stunning which is what drew to them. They are really easy to shuffle. A first for me is that they contain activator cards to use in specific layouts for specific purposes which I'll definitely be trying in the future.

I've just done a spread for each month for 2021 using them alongside The Spirit Animal Oracle ( Colette Baron-Reid ). The two decks together feel really high vibrational.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Magical-Dim.../dp/0764353454
Old 02-01-2021, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I've just bought Magical Dimensions by Lightstar. The artwork is stunning which is what drew to them. They are really easy to shuffle. A first for me is that they contain activator cards to use in specific layouts for specific purposes which I'll definitely be trying in the future.

I've just done a spread for each month for 2021 using them alongside The Spirit Animal Oracle ( Colette Baron-Reid ). The two decks together feel really high vibrational.

It's always great to have a new deck!
Enjoy it!
Old 02-01-2021, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose

Those are lovely .