Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-12-2020, 07:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Seeing A Third Eye In A Dream

I could use some advice on this...I recently had sleep paralysis where someone was on top of me as I was sleeping and then I was trying to open my eyes which were filled with light that I could see threw the cracks of opening them, upon which I saw a third eye and a vision of a man I don't know. After, my body went into a peaceful state and the entity that was on top of me moved out of fear towards my abdomen and I was holding its head in my hand. Very strange I know however, if anyone has any advice or interpretation on this what are your thoughts?
Old 05-12-2020, 02:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AretheaNewBeginnings
I could use some advice on this...I recently had sleep paralysis where someone was on top of me as I was sleeping and then I was trying to open my eyes which were filled with light that I could see threw the cracks of opening them, upon which I saw a third eye and a vision of a man I don't know. After, my body went into a peaceful state and the entity that was on top of me moved out of fear towards my abdomen and I was holding its head in my hand. Very strange I know however, if anyone has any advice or interpretation on this what are your thoughts?
I experienced that "someone was on top of me" sometimes, when I started to have projections, until I realized that it was actually my own physical body, and I hadn't fully projected yet. Your fear is what gives it "reality". Relax, tell yourself that you can't be harmed, and the problem goes away.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:20 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
That sounds very much like Astral Travel, or at least a couple of first, faltering steps. I also think your man is an aspect of yourself, the gender is more of a 'representation' of what you might consider as male aspects or what is usually associated with males. If you think 'representative' rather than what you see it makes more sense.
Old 05-12-2020, 06:50 PM
Master

Quote:
How many experiences have there been, I've had several. Sleep paralysis is very confusing to the body, the mind is on the boarder of waking and conscious while the motor functions remain shut off and still in that state. These days I enjoy the experience if you think of it as a lucid experience just like a dream. I no longer focus on the body. It may even qualify being recorded in a dream journal imo. I have found and accept, the mind holds me down.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you inavalan for that bit of advice. I have sleep paralysis often however, this one was different from previous experiences.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

That Makes Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
That sounds very much like Astral Travel, or at least a couple of first, faltering steps. I also think your man is an aspect of yourself, the gender is more of a 'representation' of what you might consider as male aspects or what is usually associated with males. If you think 'representative' rather than what you see it makes more sense.

Very interesting, this is probably why this experience felt different from other sleep paralysis experiences I have had. I always hear about Astral projection, now I feel like I am starting to understand it. Thank you for that bit of information.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I experienced that "someone was on top of me" sometimes, when I started to have projections, until I realized that it was actually my own physical body, and I hadn't fully projected yet. Your fear is what gives it "reality". Relax, tell yourself that you can't be harmed, and the problem goes away.

Thank you for that bit of advice. I have sleep paralysis often however, this one was different from previous experiences.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)

I Have A Dream Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
How many experiences have there been, I've had several. Sleep paralysis is very confusing to the body, the mind is on the boarder of waking and conscious while the motor functions remain shut off and still in that state. These days I enjoy the experience if you think of it as a lucid experience just like a dream. I no longer focus on the body. It may even qualify being recorded in a dream journal imo. I have found and accept, the mind holds me down.

I do the same thing with keeping note of all of my dreams by writing them down. I have had countless experiences that started around the year 2010 mostly, so I don't really have an exact number of times it has been happening. It started when I was living in an old house built in the 1800s I spent my high school and college years in... and it was so bad at the beginning that I would leave my room to go downstairs and sleep on the couch. Presently, the experiences haven't been as frightening, more eye opening. This last Paralysis/Astral experience was mind blowing and intriguing at the same time.