Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowwhatLies
He most likely refers to these who obey Yahuha(YHWH) and Yahush's(Jesus) laws/instructions as true Christians.
Yes Im sure there were many who followed the Ten Commandments.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As for William the Conqueror, he was a Viking. He brought about the decline of the Anglo Saxons.
Paramahansa Yogananda claimed he was William the Conqueror in a past life.
Old 14-08-2023, 09:20 PM
Master

I never thought about Vikings before but then I saw the series "Vikings" then I saw the series "The Last Kingdom" about Vikings. I saw a bunch of the actors from these series at Comic Con. So I've now watched 100's of hours of film about Vikings. There is a lot of drama in these series about the Viking religion coming in contact with the Christian religion. Very violent series but I guess that's how it was in those days in those regions.
Old 15-08-2023, 05:37 AM
Master
[Originally Posted by BigJohn
As for William the Conqueror, he was a Viking. He brought about the decline of the Anglo Saxons.]

William the Conqueror was a Norman, Normans are descendants of the Vikings. William was a Norman Duke, he was the great, great, great Grandson of the Viking leader Rollo.
Old 15-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
The Vikings played a major roll in the spread of Christianity. Where would Christianity be without them?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chri..._Kievan_Rus%27
Kievan Rus was ruled by Vikings.
Old 16-08-2023, 01:10 AM
Experiencer

Just curious, but what is Gods 1 Christian Religion ? I personally didn't know God had a Religion.....[/quote]

God always had 1 religion, unified in thought, no division( 1 Cor 1:10)-- Did not Gods son speak to 7 different congregations in Revelation? Thats a religion. 1 religion. Not many named religionsssssss claiming to be christian.
Jesus said, his followers would he hated, because the world hated him first. So its the 1 religion no one likes or believes.
Old 16-08-2023, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1

Jesus said, his followers would he hated, because the world hated him first. So its the 1 religion no one likes or believes.

There is no Religion in this World that ' everyone ' hates, everyone has their own preferences and that is the way it should be for them personally....... If any Denomination proclaimed that they are the 'one and only way' I personally would run as fast and as far as possible in the opposite direction.....
Old 16-08-2023, 05:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
Just curious, but what is Gods 1 Christian Religion ? I personally didn't know God had a Religion.....

God always had 1 religion, unified in thought, no division( 1 Cor 1:10)-- Did not Gods son speak to 7 different congregations in Revelation? Thats a religion. 1 religion. Not many named religionsssssss claiming to be christian.
Jesus said, his followers would he hated, because the world hated him first. So its the 1 religion no one likes or believes.[/quote]
Christ Within is God's Religion. The rest are just manmade religions.
Old 17-08-2023, 12:39 AM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval
Christ Within is God's Religion. The rest are just manmade religions.

This is it in a nutshell…..well said….:)
Old 18-08-2023, 01:34 AM
Experiencer

If any Denomination proclaimed that they are the 'one and only way' I personally would run as fast and as far as possible in the opposite direction.....[/quote]

A true mark of the 1 single religion that has Jesus-1 Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division-- Jesus promised his holy spirit would guide his teachers into all truth. All of creation can see the mass of confusion in all the trinity based religions. Every one of them has different truths= dogmas, taught in the schools of men, a lack of holy spirit.They are a house divided against themselves-they will not stand.