Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 23-02-2022, 01:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Turn what around and they being who?

There’s a book you need to look into that explains this approach, and it’s called Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski. The breakdown regarding what is going on right in front of everyone's eyes, and they don't see it, goes like this:

“Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.
And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools.
Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.

This approach has been going on for thousands of years ... and we are where we are today because of it. Regarding "ghosts" ... it's the same thing. Why? They were part of this picture when they were alive here.
Old 23-02-2022, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Case
There’s a book you need to look into that explains this approach, and it’s called Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski. The breakdown regarding wha They were part of this picture when they were alive here.

Can you not explain things in your own words?
Old 23-02-2022, 02:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Can you not explain things in your own words?

There is a vast difference between classical teaching and constructivism. People are in the position they are in because they have been programmed to get all of the necessary information handed to them. Constructivism makes YOU do all the work. YOU look it up ... YOU read as much data as you can find ... throw out the garbage ... reconstruct what's left ... and suddenly you know things that people never told you before.
Old 23-02-2022, 03:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
There is a vast difference between classical teaching and constructivism. .... throw out the garbage ... reconstruct what's left ... and suddenly you know things that people never told you before.

It's an interesting notion...... Exactly what were you were looking for?
Old 23-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
It's an interesting notion...... Exactly what were you were looking for?

I've had "experiences" since the mid-50s ... the methodology used was constructivism, the direct opposite of what we generally see in experiences. It took me decades to realize that much - and it happened only because I tripped over it one day.

The overall picture that popped up here and there as "clues" (or what constructivism calls schemata) forced me to look at this picture via history. It deals with a couple of topics that are highly confused ... one is what we call the "end times" and another is ET. The downside of the end times picture is that information, as you go back in time ... is gone. This missing information starts with the Zoroastrian end times story, and technically it is impossible to go back further in time to get an origin picture. The tiny bit of info suggests it came in via the Aryans, but, there's no way to prove it beyond the Aryan split and what was said in the Zoroastrian material along with a recent recalculation of the Yuga cycle in India.

The bottom line is that once upon a time we knew what we were supposed to know ... but ... thanks to the controlling religious elite over the last 5000 rounded years ... it's gone. The only data that's floating around comes from the Hopi (the coming end of the 4th world) and things going on over the last few years via the Australian Aboriginals - and the people looking into that refused to give out ANY information.

How does ET fit into all this? Thanks to the paranormal, that topic is never going to be straightened out. People are so confused regarding this subject, it's basically a total loss.

As much as I can say is to read the origianal 2002 book by Landi Mellas and David Caywood called The Other Sky. She had experiences start about 3 years before me; she was 7 I think, and I was 5. Her experiences were all classical teaching, but the bottom line goes like this: Her very first experience is the sum and substance of everything ... there was also one that came later in her life that ties in too. EVERYTHING ELSE that happened to her (and David) were paranormal based experiences designed to confuse the heck out of them ... and, they succeeded.

The main difference between her first experience and my experiences is that I reconstructed the subject via history ... she had the base picture laid out for her in a typical classical teaching style.

Yes, there is a ton of info missing in history ... but ... that's the dilemma we're in.
Old 23-02-2022, 04:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yes, there is a ton of info missing in history ... but ... that's the dilemma we're in.

Lots of words but I couldn't find in all those words an answer to my question....
Old 23-02-2022, 04:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Lots of words but I couldn't find in all those words an answer to my question....

And THAT is dilemma of the human race.
Old 23-02-2022, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
And THAT is dilemma of the human race.
Methinks it's more an issue for you-yourself..... Humankind in general has different, often more mundane concerns.
Old 23-02-2022, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I've had "experiences" since the mid-50s ...
That makes you even more ancient than I.

I feel sorry for you that you seem to have made such little progress learning about whatever it is you hoped to find out more about.
Old 23-02-2022, 09:39 PM
Knower
Quote:
That makes you even more ancient than I.

I feel sorry for you that you seem to have made such little progress learning about whatever it is you hoped to find out more about.

LOL ... this gettin' old stuff - is gettin' old.

As far as what I have, I've traced this picture back to 13,000 BC ... the problem is everything has been erased. There are pieces here and there, but that's it.

Then too, I have tried to get more info on these "prophetic" NDEs that talk about an event coming ... but ... no one wants to talk. These particular NDEs show events that would connect with the gravity-wave in this, and it's not a good picture. Problem is - there was a ton of guess work involved with these experiences, and they "felt" it was going to happen in the '80s. HELLO .... did anyone SAY the 1980s? Nope.

We've been through this on quite a few occasions ... the main difference today is our electronic society. The EMP alone is going to fry that.

Here's a 67,000 year history by the scientist who has done the work on it.
https://etheric.com/a-67000-year-his...cosmic-events/