Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-02-2024, 10:58 PM
Newbie ;)

No board

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
[b] I ask you a question and I hope I am not being offensive here you have not been messing about with an ouija board because if you have yeah a very dangerous
But you need to protect yourself if you are playing with spirit or tuning in the spirit there must put a clock of protection around yourself
No board, the voices are of people I know, but I don't think they knew I had the gift! I think it's at the point they don't know how to stop! Or I found something out I shouldn't of, they have mentioned about a soul exchange, which I have read about, but I really need some astro travel help for protection, going to a spiritualist church tomorrow
Old 13-02-2024, 11:50 PM
MCotton, I have deleted yet another Thread you have made on this very same topic.
Stop making multiple Threads saying the same thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2024, 06:24 AM
Newbie ;)

sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
MCotton, I have deleted yet another Thread you have made on this very same topic.
Stop making multiple Threads saying the same thing.
Its just it's quite distressing and i really need some spiritual help or astra help.
Old 14-02-2024, 10:57 AM
Master

I agree with NativeS about saying a prayer of protection. It is VERY IMPORTANT!

Many years ago, on my travels, I encountered a very nasty one that started hitting me on the shoulder and head so I visualised the white Christ light pouring out towards it and I said…….I ask that the white Christ light fill and surround you with love and light. Omg it took off sooooo fast and didn’t bother me again. You could try that.

Also if you click on the thread SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT on this forum and then click on……COMMON QUESTIONS, SPIRIT GUIDE SPARROW….post number 1453 you will find these comments very helpful for your problem.

If your not comfortable with using the word Christ you can use Divine instead.

Hope this helps you.
Old 14-02-2024, 11:26 AM
Newbie ;)

These are people i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I agree with NativeS about saying a prayer of protection. It is VERY IMPORTANT!

Many years ago, on my travels, I encountered a very nasty one that started hitting me on the shoulder and head so I visualised the white Christ light pouring out towards it and I said……..
These are people i know, so saying a pray won't help, i need protection from other psychics.
Old 14-02-2024, 11:47 AM
Master

How can a psychic help you ?
Old 14-02-2024, 03:10 PM
Master

I was given the prayer of protection by the spiritualist church and I did t think it would do me any good either but OMG it was VERY powerful. I will write it out for you if you want? It doesn’t matter if you know them or not.

You ask about astral police. The best person you could invoke is your own Guide/guardian angel.
Old 16-02-2024, 01:33 AM
Master

MCotton, when do these attacks happen? Does it happen when you are lying down, when you are up out of bed doing things or does it happen in your dreams?
Old 16-02-2024, 06:10 AM
Master

Yep go to a spiritual church. They will certainly help you.
Old 17-02-2024, 03:19 AM
Master
MCotton, there are many, many, ways that you can protect yourself from malevolent spirits and psychic attacks. Every way which I mention here in this post can be found online if you just put it in your search engine there may be several websites on each of these I am about to mention:

1) Use a “Pentagram Banishing” technique. The Pentagram is a Five Pointed Star and if you just outline it in your mind it can provide a protective shield, but look it up online to get the specific technique. Wicca uses this technique.

2) Find a “Talisman for Protection,” one that you can put faith in. Look it up online. Lots of people wear a cross for protection but there are other talisman as well, like wear a crystal, which absorbs light for you to carry around with you. Crystals are great talismans..

3) Burn some “Sage” in your home, it will cleanse your environment and provide protection to your home. Look up sage burning online. Burning sage is a common practice among naturalist to cleanse their home of “bad ju-ju.”

4) Do light meditation; buy some “Tiger Balm,” and put it on your forehead where your third eye is located. Tiger Balm is warm and will draw your attention to that area. Do this daily and it may open your third eye and flood your body with love and light. You can also look this up online.

There are many other techniques for spiritually protecting your self, but I have know people who have used the four I have mentioned here and they have told me that these have worked for them. Personally, inner silence and my own inner light protects me. Yes, prayer also works.