Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-09-2013, 09:12 PM
catjane

Something lovely

I would like to share an experience I had recently. My Dad died last March, I loved him to bits. He wasn't at all 'spiritual', although he had a real affinity with nature. We used to discuss all sorts, and he was very open-minded.

The other night I didn't actually 'dream about' him, but Dad came to me whilst I was asleep. I saw his face, although it was like it was more of a projection of his face. And all he said was 'It's all above love!!" but he didn't actually say the words, the thought (?) translated as such to me. He was very joyous and it was like he had 'found the answer'! The best thing was that I knew that he was happy, and the second best thing was that he wanted to comminicate this wondrous thing to me

I am so grateful he came to me like this, and he has helped me persevere with my journey in this life.
Old 15-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Master

How lovely indeed! Yes, dear Jane. It was a dream vision. It was your Dad!

It IS all about love!!!!!!!!!

PS: In the spirit world people communicate through thought projection, not by spoken words.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 15-09-2013, 11:20 AM
livingkarma

[[[HUGS]]]
I'm sorry for your loss ...
At the same time, what a wonderful gift!

It appears you are now out of shock & open to receiving ...
In your time frame I began to get visitations & signs - a good many through nature - I won't go into detail about but provide examples: feathers on my doorstep, dragonflies landing inches from my hand, a hawk on my backporch (rare/peculiar), "pennies from heaven", special songs played on 2 or more radio stations simulataneously ...
While wading in a stream, my daughter & I were followed by a butterfly ...
Every move we made it stayed w/us - for every landing it rotated to look directly at us ...
We thought we were imaging it till a woman sitting on a boulder called out to us that the butterfly was following us ...
These all happened when I wasn't looking for them - they just caught my attention, I instinctiively knew each one was a sign ...
Your Dad will always be w/you just as my kid's father is always w/them ...
I know it's not the same as having him here w/you - the visitations & signs are helpful in soothing your heart as you adjust ...
Old 16-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Master
Big hugs to you both cat and karma, been reading some heavy going posts on here today and thinking I would like to read more sharing of experiences than defending of them and bingo, a beautiful post here made my heart smile again, it just makes me feel really amazingly humble, its so nice to read how much it meant for you both:) So just thought id say :)
Kind blessings Loopylucid :)
Old 16-09-2013, 05:34 PM
catjane

Thank you Loopy I think it's just as important to express the beauty in our lives as it is the troubling things. I try to do that, though it's not always easy when I've had a bad day! But when I do have a bad day, I think back to lovely experiences and they help me to smile again
Old 16-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Master
Arent they so very precious huh :) Might even find your dreams start to serve a much bigger purpose than before, ive always thought, tho in naievety as I don't know, but it might be alot easier for spirit to connect to us through that state of dream, like they have a head start as they have got all the mumbo jumbo of daytime life out the way as an obstacle, so then its just down to making sure we can recall there visit, rather than barge through a lot of life stuff trying to get to us lol.
We all smile in the same language huh :)
Keep smiling :)
Love n light loopylucid :)
Old 16-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder

This is indeed a very positive and a good sign. Your father will always be with you.
I can understand your experience. My father passed away in July this year and my mother in Feb 2008. The time my father passed away I was not with him, but I smelt a beautiful scent from lime trees. Then when I found out, I went out for a walk and I was followed by 2 butterflies for most of my walk and time that day. I believe that they were my parents watching over me.
I think that the signs and the messages from our loved ones in the spiritual plane are in a very subtle language and we can only receive them with an open heart and without forcing it.
Wishing you lots of strength and happiness.
Old 17-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Master

It's very bittersweet the way those who have passed manage to reach us. But, it's also very beautiful.
Old 17-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Master
Hugs to you glucan, another beautiful message sent on the wings of life :) I hope your healing slowly and softly within that comfort :) and To true Belle, to true :) Out of everything I love reading, these things make my heart smile the most, think they always will, big hugs to all who share them! :)
Kind blessings loopylucid :)x
Old 17-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Master
How lovely Indeed! How Loving also!!