Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-09-2013, 02:54 AM
AdAstra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Since I have read 100 NDEs probably, read most things never heard of
on the Afterlife and the Other Side....this is what I would say...from what others WAY
more experienced than I have said:

He is now sort of "groggy" bec of the overdose. When he arrived he was completely cared
for. Picture, nurses and a hospital to re group, recuperate, "cocoon". Much love there for him.

His loved ones will actually be out on the grass for as long as it takes for him to
be himself again in an actual building, a care facility.

It is an extraordinary thing, but apparently our prayers DO help...so much so, I don't
know how or why....they help his progression...example apparently when Pres John
Kennedy crossed over...bec of the huge amt of immediate prayers, he crossed
over fully conscious.

I know some may not believe any of this but I have been reading all about this since
the 70s!!! Funny, how books from back then and books now and what mediums say...all
seem to be so similar...and you can feel for yourself if it rings true.

So sorry for your loss...I am going to a wake and Rosary tonight and funeral at 9 am , myself.

I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking, what is it like or what does it mean to cross over fully conscious? Could you describe it? Don't mean to get off-topic, just curious.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightgreen
I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking, what is it like or what does it mean to cross over fully conscious?
Could you describe it? Don't mean to get off-topic, just curious.
I dunno....I guess aware of what occured, aware that you are leaving your body and being in
your spirit body?
Not being confused about what's happening, I guess....I 've read about so many people
not knowing they are even dead for a long time. A lot of disorientation...
Then some gentle guide comes by when you're ready to ease you into
what the heck is going on.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Administrator

You dont have to do anything to help your friend cross over because he already has,he will recieve care now and healing he is where he should be,there is no hell as in heaven and hell .in my opinion there are levels in spirit,those who have done wrong go to the bottom layers where they see where they went wrong ,i always say the only hell there is is here on earth itself.

Namaste
Old 09-09-2013, 09:59 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Spirits I have been in contact with say there is no hell, there is perdition and its not an eternal thing.Religion has probably taught you that someone will be condemned for something like a drug overdose but religion is extremely misleading.

For a spirit to cross over, it has to be when they are ready and no one can push them to be ready before they are. All you can do is get to a place where you can accept what has happened without making him feel bad for the choices he made. For him to be condemned will actually delay the whole crossover process rather than speed it up. Some people cross over easily when they find they are at peace, while others might take years, or even decades before they are ready. Really, I think it comes down to the attitudes of those that are left behind.