Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-02-2022, 09:54 AM
Seeker

Don't try to forgive too much. Especially with people who take, and take. The takers.

Cultivating a feeling of indifference is more important in order to stay balanced. But the difficulty with this comes when some environmental stimulus tends to take a hold of you, screwing up your balance, usually relating to emotional aspects.

If you're a "natural" forgiving person, try to get angry at someone and see if the person will forgive you instead of the other way around. Then if the individual will forgive you, it will be harder for you to get angry the next time due to feelings of guilt. If he/she doesn't forgive, you tend to get anxious, because you "broke" your own standard or ethos, your own rules, not getting any feedback.

The main point here is to expand your own boundaries. This conjures up a lot energy that you can use if you do.

Don't feel guilty when you become angry. Do not pay all too much attention to some of the exoteric guidelines from spiritual teachers who always say you have to "be good" or be positive. You need to balance things out.

You want to appreciate "divine madness" , as i heard one courageous Buddhist monk say.
Old 27-02-2022, 10:00 AM
Master
Forgiveness doesn't hinge on someone apologising or being able to talk it out with a person. That's conditional. Forgiving isn't conditional at all.
It like an explosion of love from the inside out. Waves of love flowing out of you, all around you, like a love-tsunami.
Sheer joy and happiness and love and you get to ride the waves of that as you set yourself free!

When you've experienced that, like I have, you understand forgiving is indeed for yourself and not for the other person.
It's a very high state of being, you rise at least to 5D in one go when it happens. You liberate yourself and shoot right back into alignment with Self. It's the most wonderful thing, breath-taking!
Old 19-03-2022, 10:21 PM
Knower
I consider myself as a good forgiver, but... some things are hard to forget
Old 19-03-2022, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
I consider myself as a good forgiver, but... some things are hard to forget
It's fine to retain the memory, that isn't the issue. The pertinent question for me is, is the memory tainted with feelings like anger, resentment, and upset? If it is, you haven't really forgiven, you haven't let go of your grievance. Which is just very human, so it isn't like it makes you a lesser person.

It isn't easy to work through these feelings for the majority of people, but it's what's required in order to truly forgive.
Old 22-03-2022, 05:34 AM
Bambo

I am very forgiving,I dont like to hold on to evilness.........
Old 22-03-2022, 11:41 AM
Master

Since becoming more confident with my boundaries and clearly expressing them as often as I can, I have found less need for forgiveness.

I generally don't forgive. I simply try and have compassion for my pain.

Forgiveness is often a form of inner gaslighting for me.
Old 22-03-2022, 02:39 PM
Ascender
Are You Good At Forgivness?

nope not at all
Old 22-03-2022, 03:41 PM
asearcher

No...and yes... it depend...I guess where I am in the process - and where the other one is at