Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Knower

Do You Feel You Are True To Your Sign?

I feel I Am spot on to my sign, but I have met some others ( including lifelong friends) where I failed to see a strong connection to a description of their sign.
Old 14-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Elaiora

When alone or with very, very close friends or family I feel I am true to my sign. Thing is most people will never see it. It's something that drives my mother crazy actually lol
Old 15-11-2013, 05:31 AM
Master

For the most part I am, but when people aren't it's maybe because of their ascending sign.
Old 15-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Suspended
Oh yep. I'm very fishy at times.
Old 15-11-2013, 11:18 AM
lily of the valley

^^^Hehe....

Librans are "known" for their difficulty in making decisions.....but I've never had this issue.
Hmmmm...now wondering if my spontaneity is the root of all my problems... ....
Old 16-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Master

No. I'm Aries and meant to be bossy but I hate hate hate having to give out any directives in any way. THen again, I might be fiery in temper but I don't want to admit that.

I'm slightly on the cusp so may be more Piscean than Arian.
Old 18-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Master
lol no offense in contradicting you Belle but you do give off a bossy crusader vibe..

People people people you're all forgetting the marvelous and most important fact that your Sun sign in most likely actuality does not even comprise half of your Astrological identity. Many deem the Moon and Ascendant of practically equal importance. and depending on your chart setup and elements, another planet/sign may be even more prominent. Your Sun is an integral part of you, but it isn't always going to be the most obvious and sometimes may take quite a backseat
Old 18-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Master

haha Sapphirez.

As I reflect this, my online persona is really different from my real life persona where I'm a massive shrinking violet, eager to place, wouldn't say boo to a goose, worry worry worry. As I say I hate giving directives, not that that means I am not capable but it flies in the face of all that is Belle.

BUt thanks, I'll have to research my moon and ascendant to find out more.
Old 18-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Falhalterra

I'm a Cancer with a cusp on Gemini, and when I read into both, they explain really well about my personality. I especially like reading into my moon sign as well.
Old 19-11-2013, 04:48 AM
Master
oh I thought you were one of the ones well aware of all the signs Belle. you gotta take your other planets into consideration too That Mercury which is the communication messenger planet, and Mars which is the physical action planet, can totally dictate how you are! Mercury is how you talk and think, Mars is how you move and your mannerisms and stuff like that. pretty cool how they all go together. for the record you are clearly a sweet and caring person, but yes lol I see some of that Arien energy.