Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-06-2022, 10:13 AM
Master
Part of Fortune in Ninth House in astrological chart

Who else here has Part of Fortune in Ninth House in their astrological birth chart? And what does it represent for you?

I have it, and worth noting - "With the Part of Fortune in 9th house, you can benefit from studying philosophy and spirituality" - I think it goes well with my Jupiter in Gemini in my chart

I had tended to be "lucky" (even against the greatest odds) when it came to higher education
Old 26-06-2022, 10:41 AM
Master
I have never heard of Part of Fortune...

Ah, I Googled it. it is Fortuna. That I have heard of, yes.
I looked it up and mine is in Sagittarius. Read what that entails and again, yes, spot on!
Funny enough the entire description is much like one set of a reading I have yet to record for my channel. Almost exact same message?
Old 26-06-2022, 11:14 AM
Master
That sounds awesome! I PM'ed you a video I found on Fortuna in 9th house and Fortuna in Sagittarius

"PART OF FORTUNE IN THE NINTH HOUSE:

The person with his Part of Fortune in the ninth house usually finds expression through travel, philosophy, higher education, philosophical thought, spirituality, or publishing.. His studies bring insights to him which he uses to help other people. This is a person who can be a natural clairvoyant as well"

It resonates
Old 26-06-2022, 12:14 PM
Master
I did something wrong apparently. I must've clicked a wrong time or date/year. Mine is Aries and in the 12th House.
Old 26-06-2022, 10:55 PM
Master
That's cool

I think for the 12th house the positive waves and aspects is that - one finds joy from having faith in the process of the Universe? If I'm not mistaken

For my 9th house Part of Fortune, it's stated the good luck being linked to higher education, in undertaking study towards areas of philosophy or overseas traveling. Which makes sense for me