Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 28-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity
Ok im on a phone and all thats to hard to read.
Il tell you my exspernce. Ive tried it many times but never can do it with out being guided. First time was just for stress releif. It took some 20 videos then i hit one and melted. It was like a weeks vacation i felt better for weeks.
Then i find out you can do other things with it. That i didnt even beleave in. But after listening to Mooji for some weeks on you tube. I beleaved him i felt him and new he wasnt putting on. So i found a medatation that some one put out by him. I didnt have to try and sit still it was more like i was leaving my body. It felt heavy. It was hard to move and i didnt even want to open my eyes. I found it wierd. So i listened to a few more. Then i found one that the wording was just perfect in and boom i seen what he was saying and what id been searching for all.my life. Truth! And something that can not be put to words. I instantly new what jesus was talking about in the bible and why i couldnt figure it out. Lol what mooji is talking about can not be figured out by the human mind. It has to be experienced.
How ever i new nothing about what i had done. So i did not know to keep coming back to meditate every day and to keep visting it. So it faded and the ego returned. And i felt like hell again.
Ive never gotten back to that completely again. But i can go far enougj some times that. Out of body would be the best way to put it. You could do anything to my body you wanted and i wouldnt care. I couldnt feel it. It would only be a slight announce at best. That recharges my batteries atleast and leaves me at peiece.
However im having a terrible time doing anything daily.
I fixing to give it my all again soon. And im hoping to find it and it gives me a secound or is it fourth or fith chance to stay the corse this time.

To anyone seeking.
Search Mooji meditation on youtube there two channels with a ton of them. Try a few. I could give a direct link but i dont think life will let me you have to find your own path. But his leads 1000s. So it might resonate with others on here. .
Oh and the secrete just so you dont miss it. When he says leave it at the door. He means anything you have been tought or think you have learned about life. Everything! It will be there when you leave if you want it puck it up again. ****. It will have no meaning untill that one TIme. And then youll see. You never wanted it in the first place.

I have meditated for years and have always advised people to discover what meditation practice works best for them and to "Just Do It".

Your post is an excellent inspiration to those who are beginning to explore meditation through direct experience and not just reading.

Thank you for sharing this very excellent post of your own personal experience.

Old 28-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Just a perspective that 'could' help anyone that has a tough time re meditation.
Picture yourself laying out your towel on the beach.
Do you have a hard time just laying there soaking in the sun and listening to the sounds of the seagulls and happy children?
No.
Approach meditation like relaxing and basking in the silence and all that
it can bring you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2021, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just a perspective that 'could' help anyone that has a tough time re meditation.
Picture yourself laying out your towel on the beach.
Do you have a hard time just laying there soaking in the sun and listening to the sounds of the seagulls and happy children?
No.
Approach meditation like relaxing and basking in the silence and all that
it can bring you.

Helpful hints are always welcome.

On a very clear day with no clouds in the sky, I was on the Brighton Beach boardwalk with a young fellow from Vienna who was just getting into meditation. He couldn't believe that one could possibly be thought-free. Intuitively, without any explanations, I asked him to look at the sky. As he was just staring at the clear blue infinite cloudless sky, I asked him what he was thinking. He was stunned into contemplative silence and remarked that there were absolutely no thoughts whatsoever in his mind at that time. Need I say more. He realized that one can be thought-free through direct experience.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:58 PM
AbodhiSky

i love walking meditation on the beach
Old 10-04-2021, 03:18 AM
Knower
I use to be the person always planning and revamping plans in my head. Since I've been meditating I really enjoy the sense of calm and allowing life to flow as it may. There is something truly powerful from the gift of letting go.