Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-12-2023, 05:10 PM
Master
Crystals for career, money and some luck

What crystals might help my chances of getting a job with more money. I am battling atm and need a new career and more money or i wil be broke very soon.

I have a Citrine point but i have a feeling it's fake, just not feeling it from this crystal and has not brought me more money.

What other crystals can help?

Also, does money and chakra's have something in cmon like as i understand it it's could have. Like if your root chakra is out of balance you are more focused on survival and i am battling with survival with money atm so what crystal could help me with that.

I have googled but would love to know if anyone have tried a crystal that helped for your career, money or brought you some luck??
Old 22-12-2023, 11:01 PM
Master
Manifestation quartz crystal. But if you yourself have something blocking / hindering you from being successful, abundant, prosperous etc. etc. it's not going to do miracles.
Crystals can support a process, not really do it for you. So if you get it going crystals can support.

If you have some issue, maybe not feel worthy & deserving, have subconscious fear of being abundant, have a subconscious belief that things will always be difficult for you or that obtaining abundance / money is always a struggle and so on and so forth you will have to work on that.
All those are first 3 chakra issue, very much Solar Plexus but also the other ones.
Work on any issues, investigate if you have subconscious beliefs, maybe beliefs that are held in your family and thus by you.

You can have support from crystals with that. Carnelian, red jasper, citrine, yellow calcite, etc. etc. And maybe -if you have self-love issues- rose quartz or any other pink crystal or crystal that makes you feel love, touches your heart.
Old 30-12-2023, 02:46 AM
Administrator
Pyrite – Fools Gold

Treasured in many ancient civilizations, the Pyrite stone meaning comes from the Greek word ‘pyr,’ which means fire. The Pyrite meaning symbolizes male energy, that burning cauldron of passion that exists deep within the solar plexus chakra. Harnessing the masculine energy, the Pyrite crystal meaning is a symbol of abundance and prosperity, which makes it an excellent addition to your office or workspace.

Metaphysical Properties:

Pyrite guards against ongoing control, criticism and manipulation by a partner, parent or employer, lending the power to resist without becoming angry or upset, changing the balance of power.

Healing Properties:

Pyrite guards against ongoing control, criticism and manipulation by a partner, parent or employer, lending the power to resist without becoming angry or upset, changing the balance of power.

Magical Properties:

Pyrite is an excellent stone of manifestation, allowing one to draw high-frequency energy into the physical body and utilizing it to take action in creating abundance for one’s life.

Energy: Masculine
Planet: Sun
Elements: Fire
Deity: Persephone the Greek Goddess of Spring
Powers: Enhancer
Zodiac: Virgo
Chakra Classification: Solar Plexus Sacral

This is one I have been working with of late. Being not well I have found its workings to bring in life force energy and from that more income flowing into the house. Went from almost loosing the house to being financially OK in a few months.

Lynn
Old 30-12-2023, 12:25 PM
Experiencer
My multimillionaire grid, situated on my desk where I work, consists of a yellow optical calcite sphere, raw pyrites on the sides, a small lucky frog statue in front, and a Herkimer diamond in front of the lucky frog. The Herkimer is primarily to potentiate the combination of these elements. Occasionally, I briefly add some other items around it.

I refer to it as a multimillionaire grid because it accompanied my journey from virtually nothing to amassing a couple of million dollars in 1-2 years. This wasn't a stroke of luck like winning a lottery (but i had some luck as well), but rather the result of diligent work on my projects. I am inherently cerebral, with a keen interest in self-improvement, and I go through phases where I act more than I consume – understanding that applied knowledge is key (but i also vice versa...). As productive and intelligent as I am, I can sometimes be equally lazy and stupid. the latter, I believe, is/was a byproduct of inadvertently creating shadow-self material.

The calcite is beneficial due to its organized, cerebral energy – at least for me. Nowadays, I alternate between an orange optical calcite and a yellow optical calcite. However, I haven't used my old grid for about two years, as I've been experimenting with other crystals. I sometimes consider optical calcites as the nootropics of crystals but know there are many more nootropics out there. Being an amplifier, it's important to be mindful of your actions while using it. NOTE: I had a valuable lesson about crystals years ago. I used to assume that calcite always acted as a cerebral nootropic. However, there was a period in my life characterized by procrastination, during which I decided to add some calcite around me. Surprisingly, I became a master procrastinator, excelling and engaging in it even more. This experience sparked an understanding in me about the subtle energy of crystals and there is more neutrality than I believed, energy is energy, not all crystals means good, but it can mean good if your intention is also good. I wish i could explain it better.

I find that pyrite helps in connecting the dots in work-related aspects, encouraging the monetization of ideas as well as generating ideas. Pyrite has been more effective in driving me towards action and manifestation than almandine garnet, the latter of which I still don't fully grasp (my almandine garnet might be more sensual, I suspect).

Pyrite i suspect it to be an abundance crystal but it is crucial that you practice gratitude every single day and look for the things you are grateful, then you realize you are training your mind to see more things which you were taking for granted and instead appreciate them and feel like many things come to your life and in doing so, without even realizing, you will naturally crave/practice/add more and more things, and you will feel inclined to create and be productive and appreciate the results, rather than consume and disregard all the gifts life gives you. to this, pyrite is excellent addition i believe! of course, not only.. :)

Black obsidian can offer insight, but you may not always like what you see, things that need to be cleared before embarking on your financial journey. White selenite can bring gentle crisp clarity but doesn't promote action the same way as other crystals do, so I use it briefly, in my opinion. I mean, look at it: white selenite, gentle milky vibes, like a bathtub of milk that never goes cold.. how can you ever get out of it? ;)

Nowadays, I use genuine Nuummite with real Moldavite and others, mainly because I am at a point where I can specifically utilize these for many purposes as i am (finally) ready; however, I wouldn't recommend them for everyone. I do recommend genuine nuummite however for long term.

Remember that at the end of the day, crystals should supplement your intention and energy as well.
Old 01-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Experiencer
Just want to add that I am now ordering Iron Tiger Eye and Tiger's Eye.

I think I should have done this long ago, now the calling for them is strong. Combine this with pyrite and maybe a calcite and it's game on :)