Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Seeker
I feel very bad and sad energy around this house and sense lots of children could of been a school or orphanage once
I see the woman in the window
Elizabeth and lizzie are names that pop up
This is fun
Old 16-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Knower
Hey guys.

I also see a woman with a late 19th century off-white dress on.
I sense a young Boy or Girl in the window on the top floor.. They did not enjoy being in there.
Home was built in the mid-late 19th century. Midwest
And this could be completely off, but I keep seeing "Jump" or "jumped"
also some type of Business at some point?

There's an overall "imprisoned" Feeling Im getting from this whole place.
Old 17-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sups
this house has a tragic kind of sadness around/ in it. there is something about a broken heart -a youngish pretty woman who never could unite with her lover kind of thing. the woman wears a white gown and has long brown hair sometimes tied into a bonnet.

I keep seeing this image too. Particularly in the window. I believe there is a story to that, I will get into it.

Keep it going you guys! The more the detail and depth the better. Think hard on the faces the images, the nationalities.

Ill keep it up for one more day. I will post the results tomorrow!
Old 17-11-2015, 06:55 PM
Master
I´m not good at this but as i look into that house i see suffering and abuse.
Not a happy house at all, it´s kind of creepy actually.
For people outside was all happiness and smiles, but inside there was some kind of abuse i don´t know how to explain.

I get cryings lot of cryings, maybe a women crying for help and sadness and a unhappy marriage. I don´t know if there is been a murder in that house but feels to me a suicide. I look at the window i feel is where maybe the women hanged herself from the suffering.

Children, i get only one. I think this children could been escape or spanked by his father. Horrible sensations coming from that house.
The men i believe killed himself also since he had no one to control or abuse.
This house is haunted and with unfinnished business. I wonder if they are trapped in that house too in afterlife.

Names that popped out (possible names):
Men: George
Women: Anne

Jobs or position:
I think he was a lawyer or a doctor a good position he had that time. She was a housewife taking care of the house and daily bases. Very unhappy women.
There were moments of happiness but all of a sudden moments of hell in the house. I don´t get the name of the kid. Keep gettin a male as their son.

This is just my view, of course everyone has a different vibe and feelings.
Excited to ear the real story behind it.
Old 17-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Seeker

I feel quite negative looking at this house. I wouldn't move in there! I see what appears to be a female figure in one of the top windows, and a male figure in another. I think something not very nice happened here. For some reason the names George/Georgia/, Daniel, Percy, Frances/Francesca, Timothy, but that's probably completely wrong ha!
Old 17-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Master

I'm getting a Joan! But I don't think that's right.

I am also getting a death of a child.

I don't like this house.
Old 17-11-2015, 11:50 PM
Master
ok...back
My imagination might be getting the best of me, but...
take a good look at the last pic, the lower right hand corner, through the porch balcony spindles (or whatever they are called) seemingly in the window there...
I see a lady's face with eyes closed resting her head against a man's chest like he is consoling her. On my kindle, I was able to zoom in on certain things and that his how I got a more detailed look at that after noticing the females face. If you have that option. check it out. Pretty neat!
Old 18-11-2015, 08:52 AM
Seeker

I showed my husband these photos and he said he thinks a man lived there, with a title. He said he thinks he had many people working there for him and that he wasn't particularly nice, he may have had a wife who died. He thinks something happened there which wasn't very nice. He can see quite a few faces in one particular window but also people in other windows.
Old 18-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Knower
I just glanced at that picture and got murder and Michael.

We are love.
Old 21-11-2015, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina
I feel very bad and sad energy around this house and sense lots of children could of been a school or orphanage once

I see the woman in the window

Elizabeth and lizzie are names that pop up

This is fun
You did very well! Kudos.

Thank you, Clover. I'll play this again another time.
Closed Thread