Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Color Test your mediumship skills #1

An exercise to test your mediumship and remote viewing skills. This is for entertainment purposes. Lynn (Admin) use to play this game, so I thought I would bring it back to life. Below is a photograph of mine. Tell me what you can grasp from the photo? The energy and the people that occupy or once occupied this space? I'll leave it up for a few days. Go!

Questions to ponder:

1. Where is this building located?
2. Who occupied the residence? Type of people? Family? Business? What was it?
3. What can you feel from this photo. Past energy?
4.How old?

Old 10-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Ascender

I would love to give this a go! I would love to develop my mediumship skills but don't really know what I'm doing or how to 'tune in' so I'm just going to go with what comes to mind...

1. Where is this building located? - Either somewhere in Ontario or the northern states like New York. (There are places I've seen like this in Kingston)
2. Who occupied the residence? Type of people? Family? Business? What was it? - I feel like originally it was a family residence, but was later turned into a business. Perhaps a few different things over the years. Doctor comes to mind.
3. What can you feel from this photo. Past energy? - A distinguished looking man, white mustache, but with a softer side. Family, someone sick (perhaps female), and younger girls (2)? Some form of authority involved and important decision making?
4.How old? Mid to late 1800's into 1930's as a residence. Still running now but as a place of business.

yeah I dunno. I'm just curious! haha

Thank you for this!
A
Old 10-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Master
hey, thanks amitc for being the first! I spotted this earlier and wanted to try my hand at it:

I thought to myself that the building is simply a modern replica of a castle - (p.s. for some reason, I felt it was built in the early 1980's... it's beautiful, really...the windows with glass and curtains said 'home'/family, but the wide stairway with railings said public building - so I figured it may be a combination. And I thought okay, castle, people think of England, but it's probably in the states somewhere.

It looks like a park area so maybe it's a public building to do with the park. I'm not getting any feel of family at present, though...maybe a fancy library in a ritzy neighborhood or something.

Last edited by Silver : 10-11-2015 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
An exercise to test your mediumship and remote viewing skills. This is for entertainment purposes. Lynn (Admin) use to play this game, so I thought I would bring it back to life. Below is a photograph of mine. Tell me what you can grasp from the photo? The energy and the people that occupy or once occupied this space? I'll leave it up for a few days. Go! Questions to ponder:1. Where is this building located?
2. Who occupied the residence? Type of people? Family? Business? What was it?3. What can you feel from this photo. Past energy? 4.How old?
Strong female influence daughters and strong arwthoritairian father some kind of mystery or maybe a haunting I also get some kind of tradgety

I'm prob way out but its good to try out these different forms of divination
Old 10-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
An exercise to test your mediumship and remote viewing skills. This is for entertainment purposes. Lynn (Admin) use to play this game, so I thought I would bring it back to life. Below is a photograph of mine. Tell me what you can grasp from the photo? The energy and the people that occupy or once occupied this space? I'll leave it up for a few days. Go!

Questions to ponder:

1. Where is this building located?
2. Who occupied the residence? Type of people? Family? Business? What was it?
3. What can you feel from this photo. Past energy?
4.How old?

Okay i don't get anything but this pic was on here so i know were and will not say to spoil the fun. The other questions i cant remember.

I would just take an guess on what i have noticed with my eye's. I see there is telephone lines so it could no be older as the 1870 so i am guessing is not the original building.

Could be wrong
Old 10-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Experiencer
I'll give it a try

I'm gonna say this building was built in the early 1900s, I don't feel it's too old.
Place... New England or Texas... this doesn't make sense but well, there it is :)
I sense back in the days this was a family home. I sense a girl, 11 or 12yrs old. something is wrong with one of her legs, orthopedic boots or braces. A cat.
This building is probably not a family home anymore but some kind of business, office...

Not good at this stuff but wanted to give it a try...
Old 11-11-2015, 03:28 AM
Knower
carolinas comes to mind.. more profoundly the north east possibly Midwest

doctors office? some type of professional business

i see nurses in white gathered around the front

early 1800's
Old 11-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Good job guys. Some of you have got some details down. Don't hold back, trust your first vision/instinct. I'll leave it up another day.
Old 12-11-2015, 02:17 AM
Romeo

I feel a man and woman from early 1900s, she's miserable....he may have been abusive. The names Anne and Roger comes up
Old 12-11-2015, 02:28 AM
Knower
Along with the nurses, Wheel chairs.. Psychiatric Ward. Maybe scientific building or some sort? There was a fire here?
Closed Thread