Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-02-2023, 06:18 PM
YOU MAY APPROPRIATELY DEPART YOUR BODY WITHOUT ILLNESS OR PAIN.
YOU CAN NOT DIE; YOU ARE EVERLASTING LIFE.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-02-2023, 05:33 PM
Smile

By paying attention to the way you feel, and then choosing thoughts that feel the very best,
you are managing your own vibration, which means you are controlling your own point of attraction —
which means you are creating your own reality.
It’s such a wonderful thing to realize that you can create your own reality...

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-02-2023, 04:07 PM
Meditation is a powerful tool. If we were standing in your physical shoes, we would meditate on a regular basis
for the sweet relief of a quiet mind. There is no better way of stopping the momentum of something unwanted,
and to allow the momentum of something wanted, than to meditate-other than getting a full night’s sleep.

Old 16-02-2023, 05:59 PM
Everything that comes into your experience comes because you have chosen
to activate it,
(either deliberately or by default), and keep it activated long enough
that because of the Law of Attraction there is enough momentum to bring it into your experience.
Stuff does not just happen.
There is nothing that is happening to you that is apart from your vibration...

Old 17-02-2023, 04:52 PM
...you cannot have it both ways: You cannot focus upon unwanted and receive wanted.

(Hugely important to get that.)

Old 24-02-2023, 02:08 PM
The more in vibrational sync you are with who you really are, then the more you are allowing only
those things that you’re wanting, and the less resistance there is. And the less resistance there is,
then the less delay between the idea of the thought and the receiving of it.

Old 24-02-2023, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The more in vibrational sync you are with who you really are, then the more you are allowing only
those things that you’re wanting, and the less resistance there is. And the less resistance there is,
then the less delay between the idea of the thought and the receiving of it.

It depends how one interprets that quote.

you = the you-when-awake
you = the inner-you, that most likely you-when-awake aren't aware of.

Which means that you don't receive what you want, but what you want, and you should realize what you want, and want that.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don't want.

-Abraham

Old 04-03-2023, 03:32 PM
"You are the most worthy of the beings who have existed anytime, anywhere and well-being is the legacy that is promised to you.
And the entire universe is conspiring to work things out for you and they are working out for you.
In other words, life is being as good to you as you are letting it be and it wants to be insanely good to you"

~Abraham-Hicks

Old 05-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Color Ha! Within 3 sentences!

Is it possible to be the visionary and the actionary of your own life? Not only possible, it’s the way most of you intended it to be -
it’s the best of all worlds.

What can be more exhilarating than to find a dream from the contrast, to fixate on the dream and let it give you pleasure as it grows,
and then to watch Law of Attraction bring it into manifestation while you help with your action?