Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 27-02-2014, 04:15 PM
OceanFlower

I love the sea so much...

I've been visiting it a lot more lately and still, I wish I could spend more time near it.
I love watching the waves lap over each other, watching the sun reflect on it, glimmering and glistening.. listen to the sound of the water, and the gulls.. gazing out to the seemingly endless horizon..

I feel such a deep affinity with the sea. I appreciate it so much.
Old 28-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Ecthalion

I love the sea too. Such power. It fills me with awe. And such peace and tranquillity at other times.
Mountains, forests, hills, rainbows and sunsets all do this for me, but the strongest of all is the sea.
Old 17-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Master

that's beautiful, the sea - water - a very very feminine energy, consider what aspect of yourself is being relaxed by the sea.
Old 18-03-2014, 03:50 AM
Experiencer
You're not the only one!

Water is just so beautiful and rejuvenating - a symbol of life and purity!
Old 18-03-2014, 08:17 AM
Leonine

What a lovely thread.

Yes, I love the sea very much too, although I admit it intimidates me at times and I always treat it respectfully! In storms, it can be terrorizing - but still endlessly fascinating.

Old 19-03-2014, 11:10 AM
The Librarian

Where are you from?

I live on the coast of the stormy, slate-grey, North Atlantic, and I'm in love with it. My whole family live by the sea and we all get incredibly depressed spending any time away from it. We have old Irish routes, and my grandparents have always spoken about us having Selkie blood somewhere back along the line.

You know what they say. Salt water, in its three forms; sweat, tears or the ocean, can mend any broken soul.

Life is short and pleasures few
And holes the ship and drowns the crew.
But oh....but oh
How very blue
The sea is...
Old 15-06-2014, 03:59 AM
Sister Rags

I visited Ireland, absolutely loved it there, and strongly hope to visit Wales some day.

The ocean is the best thing there is. I feel incredibly blessed to be fairly close to the Pacific Ocean.

"Patience, patience, patience, is what the sea teaches. Patience and faith.
One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea."

- Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Last edited by Sister Rags : 15-06-2014 at 05:04 AM.
Old 16-06-2014, 01:04 PM
Master
I spend hours here, just looking out to sea [ North Sea ]. I plan to greet the dawn this solstice from here.

Old 20-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Empyrean

Love the sea, love you for loving the sea. x
Old 20-06-2014, 06:12 PM
elisi

when i lived in florida, i spent my youth surfing, basking, skiing, etc. i especially enjoed walking the beach on the gulf coast at sunset and waiting to catch a glimpse of the green flash. i love at night when you see the phosphorescent glow in the waves.

then i moved to arizona (don't worry, it's a dry heat) lol

i miss the water but we do have lakes, creeks, rivers that are just as beautiful.

i suspect most people find the waters calming and satisfying because we are remembering our origins?