Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 29-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull
Just about all of them, though not all ULT editions.

Ok, Great, are you a member of any community or do you study by yourself?
Old 29-05-2023, 05:11 PM
Suspended
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Hermes_
Ok, Great, are you a member of any community or do you study by yourself?

Spent many years working & studying with several Theosophic & Mahayana groups. But in August of 2022 a serious health situation arose, so now mostly think by myself.
Old 29-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Ok, I am studying with an ULT group in Sweden. Was a very serious Theravadan practitioner before my Theosophical path. Still visit the temple from time to time, but I do not meditate much anymore after a burnout due to too much work.

But while studying theosophy I have always felt that I needed to broaden my horizons so I started to read a bit of antroposophy, steiner mostly but was never really interested enough to dig deeper into that. I have also read a little bit thelema, some studybooks of the AA and other occult litterature. Was interested in the Martinist order for a while, have digged a little bit into rosicrucianism and even read parts of the book about fraternitas saturni (Fire and Ice). I have also been interested in Gnostisism.

And I still haven't found what I'm looking for except for what I find in Theosophy. I Have learned that I am truely a right hand practitioner and are looking for litterature on white magic, theurgy and transmutation (have read the theosophical article by that name) I am very found of the concept of Brotherhood and see my Theosophical friends as a kind of spiritual family.

Lately I have been thinking about the concept of a spiritual mentor, But have not found anyone suitable.
Old 29-05-2023, 06:14 PM
Suspended
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Hermes_
Ok, I am studying with an ULT group in Sweden. Was a very serious Theravadan practitioner before my Theosophical path. Still visit the temple from time to time, but I do not meditate much anymore after a burnout due to too much work.

But while studying theosophy I have always felt that I needed to broaden my horizons so I started to read a bit of antroposophy, steiner mostly but was never really interested enough to dig deeper into that. .
Another TS group has HQ in Holland & may still have a branch in Sweden - or maybe not. https://blavatskyhouse.org/

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-06-2023 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 29-05-2023, 06:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Another TS group has HQ in Holland & may still have a branch in Sweden - or maybe not.

There are two branches in Sweden, Adyar and ULT, haven't heard of anyone from Point Loma, but it sounds interesting..
Old 14-06-2023, 10:14 PM
Suspended
Experiencer
Many brilliant articles from this ULT Sage:

https://www.theosophytrust.org/RNI-article
Old 19-06-2023, 11:02 PM
Suspended
Experiencer
From 1944-81 Boris de Zirkoff published this magazine:

http://arhiv.nuk.uni-lj.si/wayback/2...phia_index.htm
Old 26-06-2023, 04:21 PM
Knower
Hello, i have a quick question. Would the teachings of Elizabeth Clare Prophet fall under Theosophy? She teaches about the IAM presence, the higher self, the violet flame decrees etc.
Old 26-06-2023, 04:50 PM
Quote:
From 1944-81 Boris de Zirkoff published this magazine:

http://arhiv.nuk.uni-lj.si/wayback/2...phia_index.htm
Whoa...this is a Treasure Trove
of information ...maybe 100 articles!
Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-06-2023, 12:40 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Skull…

There is plenty to explore.