Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-06-2023, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
I have very limited time now...so I don't know if that counts for anything.

Dear Journeyman,

Time is not the barrier to the salvation of your soul. Attitude is your barrier.

You are not your past. You are what you choose to be in the present. Allow what you choose to be now be the present you give to others.

In answer to your other thoughts on how to know if you are a beautiful soul:

Using the same premise as - a beautiful work of art is only as beautiful as the person viewing it - you can know yourself to be a beautiful soul when you are able to see the beauty in the souls of others.

If you only ever seem to see the worst in others, particularly their flaws, it is because you are projecting your own flaws into the experience of others.

If you want a beautiful death, live a beautiful life, and you will transition with a beautiful soul.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 04-06-2023, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Suffering does not make you a better soul; suffering lowers your vibration and separates you from your spirit connection. Human beings only suffer as a species because they fail to address the cause of their suffering.
. It’s definitely something to be overcome which I guess was why I was trying to see it as something welcome, maybe I thought if I was nice enough to it, it might go away. But the problem is as you mention the cause. All my life I’ve just been in an intense fear state that there seems to be no explanation for, do you think ET’s might have been involved as I was told by my healer? The only other thing I can think of would be inherited trauma or birth trauma or something.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:34 PM
Thumbs up post 2955

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
When you awaken from your dream in the morning, do you think about how to go back and fix the issues you were having in the dream last night?
The person you thought you were is a fantasy of interpretation on perception, like a role in a dramatic movie.

The past is only a mental construct to which you have become attached.
This entire post was very wise, imo!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-06-2023, 04:57 AM
Master

Sparrow!

Gosh your posts are so beautiful, and no it's not because I am, but because that's what your posts feel and float like.

I am very critical in general.

If you are still around, as it appears you might be!!!! (YAY)

I asked a good friend (who is very beautiful,) this question but I might as you too please if you don't mind.

My question is, my friend tells me it's the beliefs we store that effect our lives and attitude.

Elsewhere, someone created a post and suggested inside affects outside and some of my favorite forum posters
responded in the affirmative.

It's like this dear person told me, as above, so below.

Can you teach me too how we uncover our beliefs, see them, unfold them.

And is the route of "silence" (which I cannot seem to do but acknowledge is the way...) is it different - i.e. do we have to unfurl our beliefs first, or can some go straight into silence.

Many thanks,

pixiemust in pink
Old 06-06-2023, 07:53 AM
Master

Many thanks Sparrow. Much appreciated.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Gosh your posts are so beautiful, and no it's not because I am, but because that's what your posts feel and float like.
Dear pixiedust,

I am always happy to be of service as your postman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Can you teach me too how we uncover our beliefs, see them, unfold them.
A creative way to think of it is this:

You belief systems are like different garments of clothes that your consciousness is wearing. As you traverse through life your soul begins to collect more and more in response to the changing environment it faces. Through the currency of thought you purchase belief systems, and accordingly place your ownership upon them. You then wear these belief systems as part of your persona, which in turn become attitudes and behaviours due to your relationship with them. These attitudes and behaviours determine patterns of attraction which form your present experiences.

When a person is more concerned with what they are wearing (or believe) they begin to lose focus of what is underneath. Similarly, when someone is more concerned with what someone else is wearing (or believe), they begin to lose focus on what really matters.

What really matters is your state of being. After all, you are a human being. Only through a quiet state of being can you experience a clear state of knowing.

Human biengs have conditioned themselves through beliefs to be fixated on what they are doing, and have lost focus of their state of being. Their experience is no longer a human being, but a human doing.

When you are too busy doing something, you cannot truly experience being anything. Nor can you truly experience knowing anything.
This is why so many are unable to know what lasting happiness is, because they are more fixated on doing something which they think will make them happy.

Not all beliefs are disagreeable for you, and there are positive ones which can serve you in what is a very challenging world. For example, to believe there is hope for the future, or to believe in your own capacity to manifest your own destiny.
The ones which are important to weed out are those beliefs which hold you back from experiencing a positive state of being.

Reflection and introspection, through compassion and honesty, are the tools necessary for recognising what forms your state of being. Those who do very little of this are those who do very much in the way of talking. They are creating noise to distract from looking within because they are uncomfortable within themselves.

You have asked if you should go straight into silence or address your beliefs first:

Silence is simply another word or experience for acceptance. Silence of the mind is what occurs when you shift from a state of doing into a state of being. It occurs when you are no longer in conflict with yourself or with your reality and therefore no longer need to question it. You cannot experience the silence when your mind is full of noise. That is, you cannot experience the silence when your belief systems are doing something, or they are busy telling you something. You also cannot experience the silence if your heart is full of pain and suffering.

As a human being in the world you live it is extremely difficult to maintain any consistent degree of silence. You have responsibilities and commitments which will always demand your attention and cause you to be doing something. But you can choose to make time and space for reflection and introspection, which will eventually allow you to experience more silence through acceptance. This will raise your state of being to deeper and longer states of happiness.

To achieve this you will want to use introspection to identify thoughts and beliefs which are in conflict with your happiness. You do this by observing your behaviours and your attitudes and reflecting on what has created these. Try to associate negative feelings and behaviours with belief systems you hold, and identify what past experiences caused you to think this way. Understand that your conflict with or fear of something is associated with a previous experience related to it. Changing how you think and feel about past experiences changes their present influence in your beliefs and behaviours. This then does not denote you should dwell in the past, but merely recognise the foundations which your present state is built upon.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 08-06-2023, 01:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:

So then, would an advanced intelligence utter the words "I love you", or would they simply invoke feelings of love within you?

Which brings us on to the matter of experience, of which I use the word matter deliberately. For is is through physical matter you have chosen to experience yourself at this time, in this place. What greater way to communicate who you are than through experience. In this wisdom, know that the most effective way an "angel" will speak to you is by allowing you to experience something.

I should also remind you, the predominant form of communication in the spirit world is not done through verbal languages as human beings are accustomed to. For one, they do not have vocal cords.

I hope this better allows you to understand my previous dialogue on this subject and the context through which it was given.

I do appreciate I sometimes have to clarify certain statements for them to be fully understood.

Thank you for your words, friend.

Hi Sparrow,

Oh for sure, "invocation" is what I find their primary method of communication to be. Although it is done in a way where it is not just communication but often imparting a kind of felt sense of "example wisdom", being able to get a sense of how they see life imparts some measure of ability for me to see it this way and work with that. Sometimes their messages can be so densely packed that a moments "invocation" can take some fair time to unpack all the aspects of it.

Your post reminded me of a poem I wrote a little while back, inspired by deity "communications":

THE WILD HEART

The goddess whispered
"Thank you for doing this for me."
(taking birth, living this life)
"It is gift that can never be fully repaid."

A shocking revelation;
That I was not the pauper
Hoping for reality to bestow its gifts,
But a bestower of gifts to reality.

Every moment is unique;
An artlessly artful arrangement;
A completion of everything that came before to produce it.
Reality savors every bit of it.

The Wild Heart is not concerned
With discerning the abodes of
emptiness and form,
Or awareness and appearance.
It simply lives as both,
Uncritically and without reservation;
Life as a singular tapestry.

The Wild Heart
Is timeless formless Being
And also a 'being with' what forms may arise.
A 'being with' so intimate it forgets 'with',
And simply lives, loves and plays as all of it.

Being, Intimacy, Love, Play, Appreciation;
The breadcrumbs of the Wild Heart.
They can be followed,
And enjoyed on the way,
To the road called 'Home'.

The Wild Heart never stays in one place,
It is always at Home on the road.
Look! A new arising has arrived.
A new time for loving appreciation and play.

A breath performs from the belly
A tea light dances with oxygen
Presence shimmers with Being Here
A person is tickled to be part of it all.
Nothing is out of place,
No manifestation ever in vain.

_/|\_
Old 08-06-2023, 04:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitodin
A breath performs from the belly
A tea light dances with oxygen
Presence shimmers with Being Here
A person is tickled to be part of it all.
Nothing is out of place,
No manifestation ever in vain.

__/\__
Old 09-06-2023, 07:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:

If you want a beautiful death, live a beautiful life, and you will transition with a beautiful soul.

-Sparrow

Ok, will this work despite having less than a year left to live?
Old 09-06-2023, 10:17 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Suffering does not make you a better soul; suffering lowers your vibration and separates you from your spirit connection. Human beings only suffer as a species because they fail to address the cause of their suffering.
There still can be physical suffering from chronic physical illness, that, though can be addressed, does not mean the pain goes away.