Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-06-2023, 10:59 PM
Experiencer
Post What does it mean when you feel someone’s presence constantly?

It’s just a person I know, who I think was in love with me. I get this from them whenever I’m off meds, their presence and decided it was just some faux-spirit. Not them.

Now I’m on meds and it’s still like this, I just sense their presence/energy so strongly again on me, it feels like they are just fixated all the time and thinking of me. But I’m aware it might be some illusion.

All day and night I feel it and it wears me out. I did dream of him, he was walking some path and said I’m obsessed with her, speaking of me. I just find it extremely depleting and would do anything to get rid of it. I have always been able to sense spirit etc, see spirit before that, etc I mean I’m liminal (in between worlds)

Because of the constant strong presence I end up thinking of him a lot when usually I wouldn’t at all and find I cannot just live and get on with my day.
Old 05-06-2023, 06:58 AM
Ascender
Either you need him / a presence or he is actually obsessed with you.

I had this constant weight of my mother watching me until I learned to meditate very deep, so I know it exists for real.

If you try fighting something / someone, you actually make it stronger. So the key is to focus on something else, deep enough, so that you forget that awareness and he will eventually feel that you're too absorbed in what you do, he won't be able to cling on you.
Old 05-06-2023, 07:19 AM
Experiencer
That’s really good advice, thank you.
Old 06-06-2023, 04:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I'm new here. My English is bad, so please don't be surprised. That's why I write very simply. I'll just leave your question and I know that from other people who have experienced similar things.

I think you're experiencing some kind of program that's been taped to you.
Even if someone is obsessed with you or loves you very much. It doesn't usually affect you that much.
I think some kind of Matrix just wants to keep you busy or rather keep you still.
If you are not supposed to cast in this game or call it world then you will be silenced/sedated/busy/mad. This happens in different ways. Physically through those around you such as family, friends, partners, work colleagues, neighbors and others. Or by manipulating your mind on the non-visible plane.
A connection like in your case is also possible. An old friend (physical) who was in love with you and now these constant perceptions (non-visible ones).

To get rid of something like that you have to go back and look at your life from the beginning. This allows you to determine whether you have always been in a program, i.e. whether you are being manipulated. Or if there was a point in your life where something like this started.

On the subject of medication, I can say the following. Drugs affect/manipulate your mind and you never get a chance to clear this thing up.