Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-05-2023, 01:19 PM
Master
I say it a lot but look what happened 8-)

So along with my five year contingency plan - at least it’s beneficial,

I’ve been having a bad back for the last week and three times it got better and broke and gave way(fourth time unlucky???)

I went to the doctors but I had plenty of things to talk to him about along with that plan I wanted to use the time to put things I tried many years ago to put right but things got in the way(like my alarm not going off and missing an appointment)

Having to lose my position on the nhs!

So it’s a pretty big surgery… I’ll tell you why now —-
My restless leg syndrome (I found out take iron tablets for it might be deficiency) but it’s my Depo injection I get for my mental health..

I never use to get it, till before the meds!!

Then my private prescription for meds - but the clinic asking go to prescribe or work with side by side… apparently the doctor that deals with those requests isn’t in today..

Then my broken nose when you get (the abuse) in three different places - I don’t have a sense of smell..

I said to the self that I’ll call back because he was a stand in doctor even though he told me he would refer me, without checking just on my own opinion it was broken-

So today I woke up and I had a letter- it was from the hospital a letter of acknowledgement of referral! And an appointment would be send due course!!
M

Well I was chuffing..

Definitely right place considering he was stand in doctor, but I can tell it’s broke and that’s enough for my body image!!?

——-

Then I applied for a job at gwr (great western railway ) as a train host, free travel , travelling, something accommodation in hotels. 85% of in travel in Europe. The perks go on! It’s only advertising at two days on Saturday and Sunday! But it would fit perfect for my other jobs. And I got the job interview from passing the initial assessment!

I’ll be better off financially : I just keep on attracting money and ways to create more money and I’m at a point where I’ve got couple grand every month that’s disposable- I don’t pay rent, I hardly pay food just take out or few groceries here and there- the residents cook for me~ I don’t pay electricity,gas..

Internet.. water.. council tax.. tv licence.. the list goes on..

I just basically got my mobile phone contract.

I smoke also..
trying to give up as it’s 400-800 every month!

That’s 40 a day especially if sunny and drinking!

——

I think I’m trying to quit using a vape but I just think I need to take my time..

So basically I have to spare.
I get pip also which is 690 a month for my mental health that income doesn’t affect its payout. You could be a millionaire!!!

So I keep attracting better situations to my self- there’s cost of living payment that comes with pips which is couple hundred.

Just extra money coming in from everywhere…;)

——-

I’ve made loads of friends, very sociable partys, bbqs, yea party’s, coffee groups, exercise groups, cinema, shopping day out, dinning out. With a bunch of really nice people ~ be fair there a few that as mad as me but girls and boys!!

Old and young!

——

Plus my relationship with my friends has been stable for two years going strong.. talking, swimming,. Yoga… biking, roller skating.. walks. Coffees…ice creams, waffles houses!

——
It’s all because I changed my life when I decided to love my self and allow the world to attract to me when I went through my spiritual awakening, I had some purges - deep purges because they’re ere constantly reminder (my body image) marks and scuffs..

And I haven’t gotten in trouble with the police for two years!!! That doesn’t mean I haven’t been naughty just means I haven’t been caught but all minor compared too stealing cars and weapons etc
——

Because I said let your agitation flow free and I bend it into karate and yoga swimming and turned it inward to creativity’s—-

I set up a clothing brand and a marketing campaign.. “АМЯАК”

Karma spelt backwards.. little inspiration from everything I’ve experienced and spiritual experiences.. and reincarnation. Which I’m obsessed by!

So I’m running advertisements and getting between 5000-100,000 views depending on price I pay but what customers do when landing on page is not up to the advertising company lol ;)

It’s vat free until 85,000 sales.. it’s all dropshipping… but I’m attracting..

Good business partners , reputable advertising companies, good prices: far off from the money laundering I was in prison for!!

——-

Good things keep happening…

My imagination is running wild!

My attraction is running wild!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-06-2023, 12:59 AM
Knower
Interesting set of affirmations, but IMO affirmations should be to the point bceuase they are like formulas for abundance.