Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-05-2023, 01:40 PM
Experiencer
NDE thread maybe very important

Please read carefully and think about what i have said this really happended
Make of this what you will type NDE

These comments are not meant to offend any spiritual beliefs or religions there from my experiences and to what doctors say which seems to contradict them self's to the answer when asked for an explanation of a blackout knowing what happened unlike a real blackout were you mearly y remember the incident at the beginning then no recollection of anything till you woke as I explained to the doctor were I was in this black void be able to think the doctor said oh that's normal.
I said I think not as a normal blackout your oxygen would be cut off to the brain starving the brain of vital oxygen ok it can survive for a short that been said I will give you my experience and how I came back the conscious land of the physical

You that saying that god has many mansions well its probably true for some of us, but these mansions maybe different dimensions
which are similar to were we exist now but side by side so many years ago I thought I had died but I did not go to heaven.

Let me begin this story of how powerful spirit really is. I was working in a bakery many years ago a great place to stay warm in the winter id finished my usual choirs of machine work and needed more work or to give assistance to others, I had this slight nauseating pain my chest I thought it was indigestion at first so I ignore it .

I was in my early thirties so I was pretty fit as I ridden my bike to work every day for the past three years, I asked one of the ladies on the packing department if she needed any help, no work up there Brian, no said all finished, were always told to help others plus its easy work anyway I started getting more pain in my chest after a few minutes and started finding it difficult to breathe the lady who I was working with said bri are you ok you don’t look well?
I said I don’t feel well either I said ill stand on the step outside by the packing dept, but it did not seem to help and the pains in my chest were getting sharper so thinking my imagination was getting the best of me.

I decided to go to the toilet at the other end of the bakery but it was getting worse so I stood out on the step by the toilet but it did not do anything if anything it was getting worse I remember it was a cold day and I could hardly breathe any air I breathed in felt like very hot air so I know there was something wrong as I struggled along the passageway trying to climb the short flight of steps I could feel my self becoming weaker and I was panicking inside for what about to happen.
I managed to get to as far as my machine were I worked in the mornings and clock in machine opposite it was no use I had to surrender to it, I then had a pins and needles in my feet rush up and cover my whole body all I could see was a cryslis mass that started to overtake my head I thought I must be dying and was saying my farewells to everybody I knew including the world I had been born into.
The last thing I saw as I slide down the machine was the clock in machine, what was odd about the end was , does any remember the old bw televisions how the closed down when you sw them off some times on it was like a horizontal line then blackness and as that happened and I was engulfed in blackness,
I thought im dead but hang on if im dead why am still thinking it was pitch black no up or down no left or right and forward or backward just no nothing but I was not afraid my fear had gone, I don’t know how long I was there for but it seemed like an eternity, there was no form or feelings of inertia or any thing to clasp on to my mind was asking what to do I knew this was not my conscious mind there must be a way out or something up ahead but I did not know what so in my mind I thought I will go forward even though I did not know if I was moving after along time ...

well time did exist where I was so it was irrelevant, I’ve had blackouts a few times some years later but usually you remember the before and nothing till you wake or the light come on well back to the story because that’s what it is to most people that will read it.
I must have been moving at a great rate of speed because I started see slight flashes of colour that would pass me and the colours would get stronger as I approached what was about to happen, then all of a sudden the light came back on but I could only see in black and white for a time before the cones in my eyes started working but I was staggering about on my feet I had my white work coat which normally gets plastered in vegetable oil, I knew id slide down the machine. there were patches as it leaches out of the machine when its been cleaned, but there was not one patch
or stain on my coat and I could not understand this and why did not anybody not come to my aid.

CONCLUSION
Did my soul travel to another dimensions and occupy another brian I have heard stories that the soul can get fragmented and leave parts of its self else were. I visited my doctor and told him my story his eyes just bugled with amazement and disbelief, he gave me some nerve tablets but it seemed to settle down after a few day so a felt a lot more like my old self the doctor said it was just a blackout I said yes but you don’t normally remember everything that transpired. It could be we are really truly multi dimensional beings that’s the souls has many real talents apart from medium ship been psychic etc etc

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 25-05-2023 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Tried to make spacing for reading it easier
Old 25-05-2023, 01:46 PM
Experiencer
you will have excuse my spelling and punciation as i can get over whelmed really easily this has affected me most of my life and its not as simple as taking a tablet and i am surprised i have suvived this long in a world that does not give a hoot, i am also ffected by tech which i have to limit the time as this can also affect my energies you will find a lot of people are also affected by mobile phones etc esp 4G and New5G
Old 25-05-2023, 02:36 PM
Experiencer

I haven't read all the text but my immediate reaction is that Spiritualism (the Forum's title) has nothing to do with any near-death-experience.

In a seemingly near-death situation the experiencer DOES NOT die hence does not experience death. Those who are around to tell us about their own NDEs were as alive during the experience as they were before and are now.

Trying to make sense of death, soul, spirit etc. from an NDE situation does not get one very far. More detail and understanding is needed.
Old 01-06-2023, 02:31 PM
Guide

An NDE involves your soul/spirit leaving your body before death, but as the silver cord,(pure energy) hasn't severed due to the fact that there is hope and your body is able to survive, IMO it has everything to do with Spiritualism.(Just my thought's).

A blackout where you don't remember anything before you come around again is simply your soul remaining in your body due to the fact the injury(or whatever) isn't sufficient for you die.This is why(thanks to modern medicine people are being bought back from death), more NDE's have been reported recently.
Old 01-06-2023, 06:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
An NDE involves your soul/spirit leaving your body before death, .....
That's not quite accurate. A so-called near death experience involves the spirit of an individual (apparently) at risk of dying journeying away from the body it animates.

It doesn't, of course, involve the spirit leaving the body before death because death does not occur.
Old 01-06-2023, 06:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
.... IMO it has everything to do with Spiritualism.(Just my thoughts).
I totally accept it's your opinion and that they are your thoughts but Spiritualism centers on our survival after corporeal death.

As death does not occur in a near-death-experience at least in the United Kingdom Spiritualism has no linkage to that situation. It can, however, help explain what happens during an NDE and it can provide answers for seekers of further understanding.
Old 01-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
This is why (thanks to modern medicine people are being bought back from death) more NDE's have been reported recently.
last part probably right, first part certainly not

Modern medicine can certainly help keep alive patients who once would have been likely to have died because of injuries or illness. But today's patients are NOT being brought back from death because they did not die.

Those who return to tell their stories hadn't died - death is strictly a one-way trip.
Old 01-06-2023, 06:45 PM
Guide

Your soul/spirit is housed in your body and as this is a spiritual forum it is nice to know what potentially happens to your soul/spirit in any situation.: smile:

In days of old people would have an illness or whatever that would cause them to die but with the advances of medicine folk can be bought back from the point of death and hence report what it was like,(differing experiences for different beliefs).Hence NDE
For what happens when we pass,(An actual death experience),I suggest looking through the various sections of this Forum and coming up with your own idea's.
Old 01-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Your soul/spirit is housed in your body and as this is a spiritual forum it is nice to know what potentially happens to your soul/spirit in any situation.: smile:
I see my spirit as animating my body and interpenetrating the whole of every single part of it - my spirit is not something lurking inside somewhere.....
Old 02-06-2023, 06:49 AM
Guide

And you know this how? Nobody knows.

IMO your soul is housed in the Pineal gland at the base of your Brain and it works through your brain to manage the various works and emotions of you.(Just my opinion of course)

When i was dragged into this World by forceps ,I felt like i was in a Bubble, if your soul was evenly distributed, I would have felt that I was that bubble.

Last edited by hazada guess : 02-06-2023 at 08:44 AM.