Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-05-2023, 08:08 AM
Experiencer
Question Unexpected Crystal Pairings: When Two Crystals Make an Odd Match

I invite you to discuss and share your anecdotes, hopefully from direct experience rather than what a book says, on the odd combinations, surprising or not-as-expected matches(or incompatibilities) of two different crystals.

For example, pairing Black Obsidian sphere with a White Selenite sphere may sound odd but it can provide a specific type of clarity, especially when one wants to travel deep into the nature of a problem but without feeling like going on a bumpy road.

Surely you have perfect matches that fits you, but what about your odd matches that you know most people don't use?
Old 23-05-2023, 01:31 PM
Master
Nice question

One I didn't expect and felt very strong...
I already had my Uluru amulet tumble. Then months later I saw opal chalcedony tumbles, new in the shop. They resonates like crazy, and what I had not expected... I felt an immediate connection between it and the Uluru tumble.
The owner didn't know where it came from but I found out at home: Opal chalcedony is mined a few hundred km above Perth, west coast AUS!!
Uluru amulet somewhere in Queensland (east coast) AUS.
Both clearly have an energetic connection to Uluru which is in central Australia.
That is not in any book, not as far as I know anyway.

Also... I have a dragon stone tumble from Austria. NOT the default dragon stone which is bastite. This is cinnabar & green epidot. A rare crystal.
This is what it looks like:

THis Austrian Dragon Stone resonates like crazy with the Australian Opal Chalcedony and thus also indirectly with Uluru and the Uluru Amulet.

Also not in any book, I doubt most even know this type of Dragon Stone from Austria to be honest. Cannot even find it online, except for the Dutch shop I tend to buy the majority of my crystals.

So all these are in close proximity of each other!

To make it even more interesting... my Caribbean blue tower and small/medium skull always stand close together with... my 2 Uluru amulet tumbles in between!
This also resonates like crazy?!
Old 23-05-2023, 01:33 PM
Master
What I don't see mixing easily...

Green jade/nefrite. If I think of putting it with for instance rose quartz... eeeewww!!!
Amethyst feels like a big no go. Not even clear quartz. I cannot think of anything that'd go with it except for white jade. Possibly black stones, maybe obsidian? But no quartz.