Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 16-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Cord Cutting Experience?

I would be happy if you all can reply to this Q.

Cord Cutting if done daily for protection,
It should remove bad cords and clear good relationship.

I see it keeps ppl, communication off. But I experienced once negative cords of black magic united me and other person..

I did with my best friend when got negative vibes, he felt we are not matching and communicating doesn't comes easy.

I did with my bro, communication off.. Anyhow doesn't happens, if happens not heart to heart long talks, someone busy like vibes unmatch.. and I got angry rather don't he have emotional feelings for sibling sister??

So does it helps in purifying relationship, or no? Should we only do it for banishing forever?

On you tube I have seen meditation, done that cord cutting and seen improvement , when later on black magic issue got discovered. So, How should we look at my diff experiences?
Old 17-03-2024, 04:10 AM
Ascender

It is my understanding that cutting negative cords of attachment is a good thing.
Old 17-03-2024, 06:20 AM
Newbie ;)

yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
It is my understanding that cutting negative cords of attachment is a good thing.
Yeah, cord cutting is good, ofcourse
application of it in which cases which not , understanding it is my Q :)
Old 18-03-2024, 03:46 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuteLittleWitch_1111
Yeah, cord cutting is good, ofcourse
application of it in which cases which not , understanding it is my Q :)

It's also my understanding that you cannot cut positive cords and that negative cords can and do simply re-attach themselves after they've been cut so in some cases you have to continually cut them. And some are so deeply attached that it takes a lot of effort to cut. And I'm not aware of any time when cutting cords would be contraindicated.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey sharing for all,
I spoke with many people internationally
1. All have diff opinion
2. Trust you intuition, meditation guidance
3. corelate with your reality situation and aim

All cases, people involved is diff. and so are their responses.
Love & Light