Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Newbie ;)

How should Death be viewed as

What is death? Isn’t it just an end of another journey in the life cycle of a soul till it is released from this cycle of birth and death
Isn’t birth death like a treasure hunt where one has to reach the treasure of self realisation and then enter and merge with the source or the consciousness
Old 15-05-2023, 05:48 PM
Master

I do not see death as the "end of another journey in the life cycle of the soul". It is the end of one stage within the journey, the stage of physical existence. Death is a release from the limitations of the physical form, but the journey continues in more subtle dimensions. And then at some point the soul may take on a new physical form, a new stage of the same ongoing journey.

And maybe the journey does not end with Self-realisation, the identification of the Soul or Consciousness with its own Source or Being. Instead the journey continues on a higher turn of the spiral, in a whole new sphere of learning and service.

Whatever our state of consciousness, there is always a greater state of Consciousness beyond.

Just my perspective.

Peace
Old 15-05-2023, 08:20 PM
Master
Welcome to Spiritual Forums Shivmathur, We all have our own perspective of death. In my opinion, there is really no beginning or ending; it’s all just transitions, we carry things over from one existence to the next; just like we draw from our past to prepare for our future. But there is really no such thing as death, there are just transitions.

We transition from becoming a single cell in our mother’s womb to becoming an infant, taking a birth, becoming an adult, etc. What we call death is just another birth. This world was meant to prepare us for the journey beyond, just like being in our mother’s womb prepared us to take a birth here on Earth.

An ending can not happen without a beginning and a beginning can not happen without an ending; this is what is going on right now as we live here on Earth; change happens. We have already gone through many endings and beginnings, and we will continue to go through endings and beginnings until we consciously merge; in my opinion. It is one continuous life going through various transitions.

Most of us have already experienced the death of our childhood, the death of innocence, or the death of a relationship, etc. It is all just passing scenery transitioning from one state to another, and the death of our physical body is no different. Experiencing loss here on Earth has helped me prepare for the loss of my own physical body.
Old 15-05-2023, 08:22 PM
From the movie The Fountain,''Death is the road to awe." :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-05-2023, 08:46 PM
Administrator
I would agree with Starman

Namaste
Old 23-05-2023, 12:33 PM
Master
I think the treasure of our own world from the probable hallucinations of imagination?

Who’s to say that world isn’t real? But still we are thick with illusion of it?

The further we go through reincarnation the further we evolve…

Things get better then …. Easier..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 16-06-2023, 04:50 PM
1337_d00d

Death is Harvest, but harvest of what and why is this harvest necessary? I think it is safe to say that at any moment in your life and at the time of death the individual possesses a certain amount of energy level. Energy level in lay man's terms would be your current state of emotional being, be it well or not. From the moment of birth your emotional (well) being (although not everyone is particularly "well") is determined by your thoughts and actions. True wisdom will give the individual joy and happiness (high energy) while the "wisdom of the world" deceives the individual and causes misery (low energy). So what will happen at the time of death? I can only imagine more of the same. One will reap what one has sown. So that may be in the form of reincarnation ("karma") or some other form but I think it's safe to conclude the time spent here in the dirt is supposed to raise your level.
Old 17-06-2023, 09:17 AM
Master
Just the end of a cycle.
Old 17-06-2023, 02:52 PM
Newbie ;)

The best answer to what happens after death is to ask those who have died! Evidence is provided in Life in the world unseen by Anthony Borgia/Robert Hugh Benson, the Padgett Messages and countless communications delivered through mediums at spiritualist churches. They all say the same - death occurs when the spirit body detaches permanently from the physical body and each individual transitions to their place in the spirit world. Once this is understood there is no point in indulging in abstract speculation. Contrary to some views on this platform everybody in the spirit world has a body - their spirit body.
Old 17-06-2023, 03:27 PM
Master

Death is just something that happens. Have fun till then. But watch your karma.