Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-11-2023, 12:46 PM
Master
Escaping Twin Flames

I watched the first Episode of a doco on Netflix called "Escaping Twin Flames". It's pretty heart breaking. Anyone interested in the TF thing should give it a goo.

Please comment on it if you do.
Old 14-11-2023, 01:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I watched the first Episode of a doco on Netflix called "Escaping Twin Flames". It's pretty heart breaking. Anyone interested in the TF thing should give it a goo.

Please comment on it if you do.
Sounds interesting Gem.
Thanks. Might give it a go.
Old 14-11-2023, 07:40 PM
Ascender
I feel bad about it being released, almost like it's a bad thing because now twin flames will be known by more people as a cult, which, it's not, but twin flames universe, Jeff and shaleia made a cult based on TFs.

Years back I was part of their Facebook group, and I got banned after telling someone to listen to God to find their answers. I thought it was really odd but it makes sense now.
Old 14-11-2023, 10:57 PM
Master

i still live without netflix backwater me lol... so i guess im not going to get advice about escaping my twin flame and i'll be stuck with this lot forever!
Old 15-11-2023, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~
now twin flames will be known by more people as a cult, which, it's not, but twin flames universe, Jeff and shaleia made a cult based on TFs. I got banned after telling someone to listen to God to find their answers it makes sense now.
Yes. Makes sense. That's very interesting you interacted with this group. I'm happy you didn't get indoctrinated by them.
Old 15-11-2023, 07:52 AM
Master
I’ve watched it and boy oh boy. Scary stuff. Preying on vulnerable people and it’s very sad in so many ways of their lives.

It’s hard to comprehend the why people would see him as a leader and follow him. His manner and his dominant and controlling behaviour had me cringing, it’s hard to believe people couldn’t see through him earlier.
Old 15-11-2023, 08:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
people couldn’t see through him earlier.
Not even earlier. That organisation led by that same couple are still operating. Nothing has changed. These guys are making more money and doing more harm. I clicked on some of their FaceBook group members, and they're roping people in on their own pages, doing 'mirror sessions' and 'ascension courses' just like in the doco. 46K members in Facebook group. Yikes.
Old 15-11-2023, 09:13 PM
Master
Yes, I’m aware they still operating. It’s just crazy.

By ‘seeing earlier’ I meant those who did eventually pull the pin in the documentary. I was watching the sister who became a coach closely through the movie and you could see, in her body language and facial expressions, she was very uncomfortable with the concepts he was presenting in the beginning, but sadly ignored them and found herself swept into it all quite rapidly.

It’s one of those situations isn’t it? The red flags are popping up inside you, if you don’t listen to what they are conveying to you and ignore yourself, you can’t make clear and sound decisions, when another is telling you how to live your life.
Old 16-11-2023, 12:59 AM
Master
Members of Face Book group went up by more than 1000 since yesterday. Dodo makes it go up, not down.
Old 16-11-2023, 01:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Members of Face Book group went up by more than 1000 since yesterday. Dodo makes it go up, not down.
Who is dodo?