Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-05-2023, 08:20 PM
Administrator
I would suggest that you visit your Doctor before trying anything out.

Namaste
Old 08-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I would suggest that you visit your Doctor before trying anything out.
No worries, I won't try high doses of aspirin, and low doses seem to make it worse.
Old 09-05-2023, 05:50 PM
Master

I think tinnitus has some spiritual implications about it for there were times when I used to hear birds singing, literally, as if I was somewhere in the middle of a very active forest. I tried to focus on this sound and it became clearer and clearer. My grandma used to experience this and at that time I could not get what she was trying to say, even though I experienced tinnitus for all my life. I called it the "noise" of silence thinking that this is how silence is heard.

Someone once told me that when meditating one should try focus on this sound and see where it leads.
Old 09-05-2023, 06:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
No worries, I won't try high doses of aspirin, and low doses seem to make it worse.

Aspirin is well known for causing stomach bleeding and high doses should never be used without medical supervision. And naturally if low doses exacerbate tinnitus then it should not be used unless there's an overwhelming medical need for it.
Old 09-05-2023, 06:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

Someone once told me that when meditating one should try focus on this sound and see where it leads.
Focusing on tinnitus would be the very opposite of what's recommended.
Old 09-05-2023, 07:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
And naturally if low doses exacerbate tinnitus
I still don't know, I'm inquiring.
I am very aware of bouncing effects, short term vs long term.
I took a pill, it did something on certain channels, then I had a really small imbalance between the left and right ear, and then it got worse. But today it was almost gone.

I will update this thread, I won't solve it right away, it's been years I have it, and I could figure out what triggers it, what makes it worse etc, I have already solved most of it with meditation and also organs / planets relationships.
Old 09-05-2023, 07:25 PM
Experiencer

My thoughts are that if you've had tinnitus for years, but haven't been able to get the better of it using whatever techniques you have used, then I can't see how things will improve and the more you're focusing on the tinnitus the less chance of becoming habituated to it. But good luck and I do hope you succeed.
Old 10-05-2023, 12:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

https://cdn.amaravati.org/wp-content...of-Silence.pdf
Old 11-05-2023, 04:00 AM
Knower

Is the tinnitus still there with you? Have you tried any acupuncture clinics?
Old 11-05-2023, 06:10 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
Is the tinnitus still there with you? Have you tried any acupuncture clinics?
It's 90% gone.
This morning I could feel the energy moving around the ear. Spontaneously, I also moved my lower jaw left right, it seemed to help.

It is probably the result of years of accumulated stress, I had my jaws very tight for years.
Acupuncture would have helped, I'm quite sure now (at least after doing the pancreas / jupiter deep meditation, this was the hardest).